Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > ❤New Group ❤

New Reply

Started by Somethingofaromantic , Dec 7th 2020 19:06

Somethingofaromantic - Dec 7th 2020 19:06

I just made a new Group called Totally Taboo And everyone 18 and up is welcome to come and post your more m*tu*e and darker themed romance plots. :)
Also I'm looking for a role play partner that is ok with dark/ m*tu*e themes. Here are a few ideas.

1) I'm the wife/fiancé of some crime lord, whom you work for, but a while ago we split, its not supper clear why I broke up with you but you suspect its over money. And seeing me with your boss who is abusive really confirms it. I still have feelings for you I haven't dealt with and seeing you again just stirs it up but its too late for me to leave him because he's a dangerous psychopath and would probably have me and you killed if it ever got back to him that we knew each other

2) Your a dirty police officer, some of the underlings of your boss calls you into clean up a situation with a "sex worker" or so he says, when you get there I'm laying in a pool of my own blood strung out, about to od, but you realize you recognize me, one of your fiancé's friends in high school. Do you carry on with the plan or risk everything to save me and get revenge with the risk of losing your girl and your job.

3) Your a single dad and your wife, my twin is dead, years later I come back to town and we meet for the first time. one night we get kind of drunk and end up sleeping together, but I'm not interested in a committed relationship, but you are.
Here are some fantasy/supernatural ones
4) There is a curse on your family, the first person you fall in love with will die within one year of you meeting them. I'm a new neighbor that moved into the apartment next to you, within moments you realize that I'm the one your meant to be with, but pursing a relationship will result in my eventual death.
5) A prince falls in love with a maid, even though he is engaged to a princess from another kingdom.
6) a male succubus falls in love with a human woman, who is Dimi sexual, and won't sleep with him until they fall in love.

Heart this
2 likes

Somethingofaromantic - Dec 8th 2020 12:10

bump

Heart this
0 likes

Somethingofaromantic - Dec 8th 2020 17:49

Bump

Heart this
0 likes

Somethingofaromantic - Dec 8th 2020 22:48

bump

Heart this
0 likes

Somethingofaromantic - Jul 21st 2021 15:22

Bump

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.