Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Apocalyptic

New Reply

Started by Luithin_ , Nov 6th 2020 20:06

QueenofHearts - Mar 11th 2021 23:50

( Not to interrupt your flow. But are you people still looking for more members? I prefer Discord honestly as it's more constructed better.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Mar 12th 2021 20:12

(We will always be accepting more members.)

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Mar 14th 2021 01:29

Frankie exited the car and stood in front of his house, it was once more beautiful when someone had taken care of it and the plats, but over the past year they have went wild.
He turns to Robert and raises his right brow before smiling. "Of course I do, in a secret location of course!" he said before wading over into the flower garden and disappearing into the green wild plants and colorful flowers, this had once been a beautiful rock flowerbed that his deceased wife once cared for.
turning over a rock he picks up a small fiberglass box that had the key inside, putting the box and rock back after he had removed the key, surprisingly he had remembered the place of the key.
Walking back out to the others he dangles the key in the air to show them what he had found, but suddenly he stopped in his tracks and made a motion to Robert and Tommy as he heard a motorcycle approaching, so much for everyone being dead.
Frankie pulled out his intimating pistol and pointed it at the guy on the motorcycle, who the f*** does he think he is?
"Who da f*** you think you are? what are you doing here?!" he questioned as he noticed the guy put somthing in his hand.

Mëyhna continued searching the guitar store, taking a couple of packs of strings along with some other things and placed it inside the guitar case along with the guitar he had just taken. He stopped and noticed a piece of glass lodged in his arm, he slowly pulled the glass from his pale arm, licking the glass before throwing it to the floor.
He then proceeded to take the guitar case out to his motorcycle and secure the guitar case to his back with a rope.
Mëyhna started his motorcycle and it roared to life, it echoing through the streets as he began to leave for the auto center to get some gas, and somthing else for his bike.

Edited Mar 14th 2021 01:40

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Mar 16th 2021 01:08

"Then why do you have your hand on that pistol you f***er? And who knows what in the other hand." Frankie said as he pointed the gun to the gun that the stranger had and to his pocket before pointing it back at his face.
"You have found the wrong guy to f*** with, do you even have the slightest clue of who I am?"
He spoke before letting out a laugh, before becoming serious again.
Frankie was quite famous before he went to prison, surprisingly Mavis didn't catch on to the fact that his face was in the news all the time, or she didn't admit to it...

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Mar 20th 2021 20:20

(Accepted. The most reddish eye color is amber is you want to use that.)

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Mar 28th 2021 19:37

(Yes, this is still accepting. It said it on the form post. And no, because I don’t like or want to use discord, or want to put it on there. (Also, not trying to sound/be rude.))

Edited Mar 28th 2021 19:38

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Apr 2nd 2021 21:21

Tommy and Robert both turned to investigate the sound of the approaching motorcycle.
“Now, is all this really necessary?” Robert asked making a motion with his hand to the stranger, to Frankie and back. Otherwise he seemed calm for the moment. He observed the others, trying to figure out what to do in this situation. He would prefer not to get blew up.

Tommy continued to stand up by the door of the mansion, before walking elegantly down the fancy marble staircase and down near the others. He stands straight and fearless as he looks into the stranger’s brown eyes. Tommy wondered if the scar was pre apocalyptic but decided not to mention it for now.

Christoph had heard a car approaching, so he hid around a corner of a nearby building. He watched as a fancy car that kind of looked like a Ferrari along with a 1970s car. He left the cover and watched the cars disappear down the road when he heard a motorcycle. He went back around the corner. Who knew if people where now violent and more selfish? He watched as the person passed, what he assumed to be a man. He watched as it appeared to be following the cars. Christoph decided to walk in that direction. Those people must be heading somewhere.

Edited Apr 2nd 2021 21:43

Heart this
1 like

Luithin_ - Apr 23rd 2021 21:23

(I’ll respond soon, forget to do so.)

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - May 28th 2021 20:15

Frankie slowly lowers the gun, but keeps it in his hand ready to shoot the guy.
"I have had a damn death wish since I was a kid;and I'm sure as hell not going to lose it now, after all the sh*t I have been through."
Frankie spoke, watching the stranger closely.
"Also my name is Frankie Galfano."

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jun 5th 2021 21:57

Robert watched the strangers action and interaction with his boss. He looked to where Mavis was, but didn’t see her. She must have took cover. For obvious reasons. “Names Robert Cavallaro.” He nodded in greeting.

Tommy watched the situation from where he was standing. This was all strange. But strange is the new normal. “Since we are introducing ourselves, I’m Tommy Sansica.”

Christoph took a bottle of water out of his bag as he was walking towards where the vehicles went. He stopped when he heard voices and spotted the people. It appeared to be a tense situation. Plus they had guns. Christoph stood still, hoping they didn’t see him. He slowly took a step backwards.

Edited Jun 5th 2021 23:32

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.