Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > Seeking Long-Term, Multiple MxM RPs Partner

New Reply

Started by Silvermuse , Sep 12th 2020 20:22

Silvermuse - Sep 12th 2020 20:22

Currently seeking a long-term, m*tu*e roleplay partner than is capable of taking on multiple rps at once. Good grammar and punctuation skills is an absolute must. There will be dark, m*tu*e themes in these rps (if you don't understand what that means, then move on please).

I have a growing collection of OCs and I'm currently working on a few scenarios for each. Right now, I have two scenarios for my OC Adam Libertis: www.roleplay.me/blog/119852

However, he's not the only one I can use to rp with, I have a big list of male OCs for you to take your pick from. Once you pick a character, I can either brainstorm a few scenarios myself or we can work on one together.

My List: www.roleplay.me/blog/116012

As for the multiple rp aspect of this post, I love trying out new characters or using my favorite ones, but it's hard to find more roleplayers. If you're interested in doing multiple rps with me, then I ask that you have a Discord. It will be easier to do such rps there.

Heart this
4 likes

Silvermuse - Feb 18th 2021 01:06

Bump.

Heart this
0 likes

Silvermuse - Mar 21st 2021 01:20

Bump

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.