Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Real Life > Mama I’m In Love With A Criminal | FxM

New Reply

Started by Im_Nayeon , Apr 24th 2020 16:54

Im_Nayeon - Apr 24th 2020 16:54

“Weiwei...weiwei...BEI WEIWEI!!” Snapping out of it, she noticed her friend calling her. This was normal, day dreaming during school. “Sorry, what were you saying?” She asked. Sighing, her friend started to explain her story once again. Bei Weiwei was the typical nerdy and cute girl at school. Everyone would try to be her friend or to help them with school work but she was kept to herself and shy, that is...until she runs into you.

The one guy that everyone had heard of moved to town with his gang and everyone knew he was trouble. Not wanting to draw more attention to herself, Bei Weiwei used every opportunity to avoid him, that is until you, the guy, takes an interest in her. Not being able to get her time of day was exhausting, just when you’re about to give up on trying to hit on her, she’s now the target of you're rival thinking she’s you're girlfriend.

You do what you have to do you have one of your gang members kidnap her when’s she’s walking home. Realizing the danger she’s in, she has no other choice but to become a part of your gang and let you train her so she can defend herself.

However, trying to hid your feelings is hard when she accidentally creates moments that are hard to resist. Will you admit your feelings for her and hope she considers it or keep your feelings hidden to not involve your gang life and love life? Will she possibly have feelings of her own already? Who knows?

Hi guys, this just a plot I conjured up randomly and I feel like it has the potential to be greater with the right person, this plot is set in mainland China but I am willing to change it so we can both enjoy. If this plot interests you, please leave a comment, send me a friend, shoot a message my way, and most of all LET’S HAVE FUN!!

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.