Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Zombie Apocalypse Pt. 2 | FxM or FxF

New Reply

Started by Im_Nayeon , Apr 24th 2020 14:59

Im_Nayeon - Apr 24th 2020 14:59

Plot 2
“ "Run Kaitlynn, don't look back, just run!" A voice yelled out in th darkness. However, it was cut short when Kaitlynn sat shot up from her sleeping position with a scream. Running up the steps, an older woman came into the room. "I'm fine Sandra." Kaitlynn said before standing. "That was one hell of a scream to be fine, woke everyone up and I know every walker within a 10 mile radius heard that." Sandra laughed before leaving.

Yep, that's right. This group took me in as their own over a year ago, I was about to give up and let the walkers take me when they saved me, yet I was a rough one, I never trusted newcomers. A month after a joined, they took in another girl. She was apart of another group and we got overrun with walkers and they burned our last farm.

Now, they leave me in charge of anyone snooping around or that tries to join our group. While I'm gone on a hunt alone, one of the kids run off on her own, where she finds you (you'd of course be alone, you can come up with your own backstory of how you ended up being alone) just laying in the grass, relaxing and just taking in the evening. Being civil, you decide to help her find her way back when she's returned, the rest offer to let you join the group, you meet everyone, yet I'm still hunting and they warn you of me and tell you that since they all agreed I can't kick you out.

Being stone cold, I rarely speak to you and when I do it's nothing nice but still you become more interested in me, slowly developing romantic feelings for me and wonder why I'm like this. Will I open up and eventually come around and slowly begin to develop feelings for you as well? Or will I push you even farther away?”

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.