Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Crime > Cowboy Bebop Roleplay [1x1]

New Reply

Started by MarkyMark0w0 , Apr 10th 2020 18:23

MarkyMark0w0 - Apr 10th 2020 18:23

OKAY, 3-2-1 LET'S JAM!

Howdy there Space Cowboys and Cowgirls, hope everyone is having a great day today! Welcome, to my post! So, as you can read the title I have been craving for someone to do a Cowboy Bebop roleplay with me! I watched it back when I was a young boy and recently rewatched the series again and finally watched the movie! Good old nostalgia and good times! So, I am looking for a extremely passionate Cowboy Bebop fan like I am! My idea is to make the roleplay extend the universe of the world in Cowboy Bebop like how the creator of Cowboy Bebop (Shin'ichirĂ´ Watanbe) did with his other animes (Space Dandy and Carole and Tuesday). In the roleplay it will be more of like a second part of Cowboy Bebop but will still have an orginal story with new characters that me and you will discuss and figure out. Also in the roleplay we will of course have a bit of the study of the original characters to see a "Where are they now?" type of thing, which I think will be really cool!

So, my good friend! If this does interest you then please read my requirments to make sure you are fit!

THE REQUIRMENTS

Must be a fan of Cowboy Bebop and have seen the entire series!

Must be a detailed roleplayer! Semi Lit to Very Literate.

Be fairly active online.

Around my timezone, I am EST

Also be around my age. I am 18, not a fan with roleplaying with someone who is younger.

Must be able to roleplay Female and Male characters

Must have ideas! I don't like being the only one making all the idea's! I want some creativity!

BONUS REQUIRMENTS

These are requirments that are not that important but just ones that be awesome if you did fit these but if you didn't, then its cool!

Seen the Cowboy Bebop movie!

Seen the anime's Space Dandy & Carole and Tuesday!

Has the knowledge of the Shin'ichirĂ´ Watanbe Cinematic Universe.

Well guys, that's it for this post here! If you fit all the requirments and feel free to message me!

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.