Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fantasy > Fantasy or mythology crap

New Reply

Started by Loki-god-of-BS , Apr 2nd 2020 22:12

Loki-god-of-BS - Apr 2nd 2020 22:12

I don't feel like talking a lot right now so to make things short I'll say, I'm looking for some mythology or high fantasy. I I'd love some delicious fantasy, or perhaps something with some pre established mythology, I'm partial to Norse and Greek in case you were wondering.
So there are a couple things I ought to mention that you'll want to know. One, I'm not a fast replier. Due to personal issues I'm just slow, like I'll probably reply once or twice a month. Three times at best. If you want you can bug me for replies but I wont promise they'll make me super fast. Two, I do not like one liners. I'm not crazy about two liners either. How do I put it the nicest way? I just like longer replies. I know I know, quality should trump quantity, I expect you to have a decent grasp on the English language, as I do, but at the same time one liners make me lose interest very fast. Three, I am quite male, I prefer to play that. That's it.
I may or may not have some plot bunnies, but I'm trying to keep this short.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.