Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Horror > Guess who's got a Jeff TK

New Reply

Started by Loki-god-of-BS , Apr 2nd 2020 21:53

Loki-god-of-BS - Apr 2nd 2020 21:53

Well I kinda took a break from this site because I needed to. But now I'm mostly back, just a little front. Anyway I don't want to do the OC thing right now (I've got a CP OC I use as a sort of NPC when needed but that's a little different) so I'll be going with one of the characters this account was originally made for. Jeff the killer (not just any Jeff or any killer it's Jeff THE killer).
So there are a couple things I ought to mention that you'll want to know. One, I'm not a fast replier. Due to personal issues I'm just slow, like I'll probably reply once or twice a month. Three times at best. If you want you can bug me for replies but I wont promise they make me super fast. Two, I do not like one liners. I'm not crazy about two liners either. How do I put it the nicest way? I just like longer replies. I know I know, quality should trump quantity, I expect you to have a decent grasp on the English language, as I do, but at the same time one liners make me lose interest very fast.
Alright so those out of the way I just thought I'd mention The Fic. Yes I am in the process of rewriting Jeff''s story (I'm calling it The Fic because it's technically fanfiction).It's only about half way done and it's not getting done fast either. I'm not sure what to say about it at that point but just know it differs from the original and I may or may not reference it. I mean I'll explain when necessary, just thought you might want to know. My Jeff is without a doubt schizo, I reserve the right to use that term on the basis of it applies to me, make of that what you will.
And in conclusion, roleplays are fun let's do it!

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.