Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Crime > Red Dead Redemption RP

New Reply

Started by Jacky138 , Mar 25th 2020 07:10
Previous12Next

Jacky138 - Mar 25th 2020 07:10

I'm thinking of a roleplay as a prequel of RDR2,. when Dutch's gang were at their peak in late 1880s doing all sorts of banditry like bank robberies, train robberies, robbing stagecoaches and stealing from Uncle Sam etc.

Canon character or OC are both welcome. Hell, since R* made a lot of stuff canon in their games, you can be basically whatever you want. UFO are a thing so Aliens are available, Vampires too. Time traveller is also a thing in the form of Francis Sinclair so....I would say we could also put DeLorean into the frey if you want it.

I'd prefer this to be a group RP so just comment down below if you guys wanna do this.

Heart this
3 likes

CameronMays - Mar 26th 2020 15:34

Hi. I'm interested in doing the RP. Since "time traveller" is an option, I was wondering if you had any interest in hearing an idea I had?

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Mar 27th 2020 01:55

Sure, let’s hear it

Heart this
0 likes

CameronMays - Mar 27th 2020 02:03

So, what if an elite team of mercenaries, sent on a dangerous mission to recover what they are led to believe is a Weapon of Mass Destruction (W.M.D.) only to arrive and discover that it's a time machine and they are sent back to RDR2. The might even run into Dutch and friends along the way.

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Mar 27th 2020 02:12

alright. since its Rockstar universe I'd say we can throw Merryweather Security into this and with all sorts of weapons from GTAV. do you think they can bring vehicles or just firearms?

Heart this
0 likes

CameronMays - Mar 27th 2020 02:16

I'm thinking just firearms. Vehicles complicate time travel scenarios.

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Mar 27th 2020 02:20

Yep, with the needs for fuel and such. So that’s settled, at which point of the game do you wanna drop them in, at Colter when Dutchs gang escaped from Blackwater or somewhere at the middle as time progress?

Heart this
0 likes

CameronMays - Mar 27th 2020 02:30

If Colter is that snowy part in the beginning of the game then, yeah, I like that.

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Mar 27th 2020 02:33

Yes thats the place. Have you came up with any character?

Heart this
0 likes

CameronMays - Mar 27th 2020 02:35

I have OCs on my blog. I'm thinking they could be the team.

Heart this
0 likes

Previous12Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.