Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > MxM with plots

New Reply

Started by HumanBeing , Dec 24th 2019 21:26

HumanBeing - Dec 24th 2019 21:26

I'm bored so I'm making another one of these. I'm just in the mood for an rp, hit me up if you're interested. I have my plots listed here, some rules in my bio, and a few characters. We can discuss plots when we talk and I'm willing to make a new character if I absolutely need to, but I'd like to use the ones I have if possible.

[Side note: All my characters are submissive
not like "Oh my g-g-god, I'm so sh-shy" No, even the more shy one can still stand up for himself when he needs to, but they all take d*ck]

Short plots:

-Best friends

-Internet Friends

-Bad boy x good boy

-Bad boy x bad boy

-Roommates that hate each other

-Friends with benefits and one of the falls in love (shocker)

-Criminal x Just a random dude, possibly a friend of theirs that doesn't know what they do

-Unpopular x Popular (Highschool because popularity doesn't really exist anywhere else other than in high school and on the internet)

-A group of friends goes camping and two of them just sorta realize they like each other while they happen to be forced to share a tent (wow, look at that)

-Truth or Dare/Spin the bottle (Originality is strong with this one)

-Older brothers best friend x the little brother of the best friend (because I couldn't not put it in, that's why)

-All boys boarding school

Long plots:

Whoever Falls First
Muse A is hot, confident, probably a bit full of himself, he's got guys and girls falling at his feet and he can have anyone he wants, except for one boy. Muse b isn't interested in a relationship, he's independent, blunt, and can't be bothered with Muse A, even though the guys been asking him out for weeks, he assumes he wants to sleep together once or date for a week and check him off the list, he's not having it. Finally, Muse B strikes up a deal: They'll hang out, kiss, cuddle, make up stupid pet names, send good morning and good night texts, go on dates, have tickle fights, the whole bit, but there's a catch. The first person to fall in love loses and pays the winner one hundred dollars. Muse A never turns down a bet, so he accepts, but soon staying out of love with Muse B is proving to be a harder task than he thought. (When the drama runs out, be prepared to help add on to the plot as we go)

Play With Fire
Muse A isn't someone you want to mess with, He's gruff and cold and hateful. Muse B loves to push people's buttons, he's playful and sarcastic and can't help but get on Muse A's nerves. (This could work in a lot of different ones. We could do something with a criminal or Muse A could just be a scary dude who gets in fights or something. They could be best friends, or barely know each other, there's a lot of room for building on it.)

Faltering Rivalry
Two roommates absolutely hate each other. They insult and piss each other off constantly. They're both stubborn and don't want to apologize or try to be friendly because that would just be too easy. When Muse A finds out that Muse B's boyfriend is hitting him though, he can't stand the thought of letting him stay in a relationship where he's getting hurt constantly, he realizes he may care about him more than he originally thought.

Different
Muse A and Muse B were married on the playground when they were 8; they shared a kiss that lasted all of half a second and then stayed married for a maximum of a week. They were best friends til then, but broke up and grew apart. Muse A runs with a popular crowd, he's charismatic and attractive, loved by all. Muse B found a smaller group to reside with, artsy kids who paint and listen to weird music and probably smoke pot behind the school. Coincidentally, they both end up at the same party, and when Muse B's group runs off and Muse A's group is dancing but he doesn't want to be, they end up talking and come to realize they could still be friends despite their differences. A gets incredibly drunk and professes his love for B, B's left deciding whether to tell him in the morning or not. (Side note: This could really be set in high school or college, I don't care)

Playing Pretend
Muse B wants to make his ex jealous, Muse A needs money, so naturally, B proposes they pretend to date, it's a great idea. Well, it's not so great when B starts to actually like A, then it just kind of sucks.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.