Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > Seeking Literate, long term Sesshomaru RPer

New Reply

Started by Silvermuse , Dec 18th 2019 23:39

Silvermuse - Dec 18th 2019 23:39

I've been here before, and you've likely seen my posts similar to this possibly. But I'm here again because the search of literate, long term roleplay partners is never ending. Especially when it comes to finding someone who plays canon characters well from anime and doesn't mind ocs. That said, I really wanna do a m*tu*e romance rp with my Inuyasha OC, of course paired with Sesshomaru. The problem is, I found one or two people who were willing but they either disappeared and/or outright ignored me.

I am more than willing to help play side characters (like Rin and Jakken, etc.) but I do want the primary focus to be a developing realtionship between my oc Tsukino and Sesshomaru.

She can be found here ~> www.roleplay.me/blog/199566

I want romance as the primary genre with hints of angst, drama and adventure mixed in to keep things interesting. If you are not comfortable with writing fully fleshed out m*tu*e scenes (sm*t, bloody battles, dark scenes, etc.) then I'm not the partner for you. I don't do the whole "fade" or "black out" thing.

I have my own set of rules already linked in my profile and further details I'd prefer to discuss in PMs. If interested, comment below and send me a friend request!

Heart this
0 likes

Silvermuse - Dec 29th 2019 17:10

Bump.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.