Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Cartoon > The Mane Event

New Reply

Started by Spade , Nov 11th 2019 19:22

Spade - Oct 30th 2022 19:38

*Heart hums quietly in thought, nodding at Lime's answer.*

Heart:....walkin' games are nice. I can play 'em while workin' sometimes. RPGs are definitely good ones. 'specially if you can customize and the story is well written. It's a.... good escape, ya know?

*She shrugs after a moment.*

Heart:Doesn't mean I'm not willin' to try other games.

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Nov 5th 2022 19:59

*Lime nods, grinning. He holds the door open to the games room, Dancer hisses at the light that pours in from the hallway.*

Lime: AYE! Bleedin' Nora, calm down! It's just us! And make room, extra players joining the party.

Dancer: Not unless you pay the snacks toll!

*Lime tuts to himself but moves over to a counter running along the back of the room.*

Lime: Fine, fine. I'll fire up the popcorn maker.

*Dancer whoops at this, her player faltering for a moment on screen. Lime looks over to Heart and Solar with a mischievous smile.*

Lime: You guys get comfortable, this will take a few minutes.

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Nov 5th 2022 20:26

*Solar waves at Lime from his spot, though he quickly turns his attention back to his controller and the screen when his character nearly falls off the track.*

Solar:All good-!

*Stripes glances between Lime and Dancer for a moment, before glancing at Heart. Heart shrugs, nodding towards the couch. Stripes takes a seat on the end, watching Dancer and Solar play. Heart looks back at Lime.*

Heart:You want some help? Don't feel right t' make ya grab it all alone.

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Nov 5th 2022 21:47

Lime: Only if you want to!

*Lime beams, sorting through the cupboard beneath the counter in search of containers to put the popcorn in.*

Lime: Or, if there's something in particular you'd like, you can always-

*He's quickly cut off by Dancer's scream as the race ends, her character celebrating 2nd place, though by her standards, last place.*

Dancer: Rematch! I demand a rematch! I was literally on the finish line when you hit me with that, that was SO not fair!

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Nov 6th 2022 16:35

*Solar grins excitedly, hoof pumping the air and cackling like a madman.*

Solar:YES-! I was holding onto that banana forever!

*He smiles smugly at Dancer when he manages to calm down, raising a brow.*

Solar:We can do a rematch, if you want. You want to pick a different course this time?

*Heart watches the two in silence for a minute, before looking back at Lime, shrugging.*

Heart:...You want me to grab some drinks while you start the popcorn? Just point me in the right direction and I'll get 'em.

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Nov 6th 2022 19:32

Dancer: Heck yeah! Just anything but those rainbow ones, those are the worst. *She looks to Stripes, levitating a control over to them.* Yo, Heart's coltfriend, Stripes wasn't it? Join in this round!

*Lime flicks on the popcorn maker and gives Heart a grateful look.*

Lime: Sounds good. They're over at the far end of the counter, over there, There's a mini fridge hidden in the cabinet. I think I restocked it but if not there should be some in the kitchen.

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Nov 7th 2022 19:14

*Stripes seems surprised at the offer, but nods, carefully taking the controller. He fumbles with it, nearly dropping it, when Dancer addresses him as Heart's coltfriend. Despite this, he grins at Dancer.*

Stripes:You got the name right! I'll join if you're sure. So, uh... Thanks.

*Heart nods, going over to the cabinet and studying the drinks inside. After a moment, she grabs a few random drinks, just enough for everyone with a one or two spares if Dizzy comes in.*

Edited Nov 7th 2022 19:37

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Nov 10th 2022 18:29

Dancer: No problem!

*She flashes a grin and with this, she starts the next race.*

*Lime taps on the counter in impatience, only stopping when the machine makes a chime. He very quickly removes the popcorn after this.*

Lime: Voila! I'm a chef!

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Nov 10th 2022 18:52

*The character selection screen pops up, seeing as a new player has joined. Stripes is quick to pick to pick one of the smaller characters. Solar picks the same character he used earlier.*

*Heart only hums quietly, nodding her head. She makes her way toward the others, carefully carrying the drinks.*

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Nov 14th 2022 19:13

*As soon as Dancer chooses the same one she was using as well, she starts the game up again, voting on a level.*

Dancer: I'm setting it to 150, anything lower is so slow.

*Lime tinkers with the popcorn machine, only pausing when his phone vibrates and a message pops up. He frowns, eyes fixating on the screen as he picks it up and looks over it.*

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.