Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Cartoon > The Mane Event

New Reply

Started by Spade , Nov 11th 2019 19:22

Spade - Apr 16th 2022 09:34

*The mare behind the curtain doesn't respond, but listening closely you can hear the sound of something heavy scrapping against the floor.*

*Solar sets the book he has down and approaches Dizzy. He didn't miss that wince and looks concerned.*

Solar:Headache?

*Heart watches Solar and Dizzy for a moment before going back to looking through the cards.*

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Apr 16th 2022 20:57

*Dizzy shrugs her shoulders back, looking awkward. She lowers her voice considerably.*

Dizzy: Eh... Seeing every way that something could play out is... more of a curse than a blessing most of the time... And it doesn't seem to be useful stuff a lot of the time either.

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Apr 21st 2022 19:24

*Solar frowns. That... That's way too much for one mind to handle.*

Solar:Is... Is there anything I can do to help? Any way to slow it down? Or at least... filter it?

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Apr 22nd 2022 06:10

*Dizzy shrugs.*

Dizzy: Not that I can think of, Flare Bear! Thoouuugh, there was /one/ timeline where I died. It cut off pretty soon after that!

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Apr 24th 2022 14:35

*Solar looks at Dizzy with wide eyes, face quickly paling. He opens his mouth, but no words come out.*

Solar:...!?!?!

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Apr 28th 2022 20:35

*Dizzy frowns.*

Dizzy: You normally have that reaction to that unless drunk or half-focussed.

*She looks back to the bookshelves nonchalantly.*

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Apr 30th 2022 18:44

Solar:Well I'm neither of those right now. Just...

*Solar bites his tongue, unable to find the right words. Before he can try to continue, Heart approaches, a card in hoof.*

Heart:....do you think this'll work?

*Heart holds up the Card, the background is mainly blue, with dainty flowers decorating edges, and in the center, written in neat cursive, the phrase 'Get well soon!'*

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Apr 30th 2022 19:19

*Dizzy looks over to Heart, almost jumping in surprise at having them appear behind her. However, she does look down to the card and give a nod.*

Dizzy: Mmm... Yes! She'll like that!

Heart this
1 like

Spade - May 1st 2022 17:12

*Heart hums, glancing at Solar for a moment, waiting for his opinion.*

Solar:Uh..... It looks.... nice?

*Heart nods before wandering over to one of the many shelves, still carrying the card. The curtain to the back room opens, and out steps a Pegasus the color of parchment. She's wearing a dark gray beanie, though strands of her mane, red and curly, stick out in some areas.*

???:Everything alright here? Need help or anything?

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - May 1st 2022 19:59

*Dizzy glances over to the pegasus, wearing a mischievous grin.*

Dizzy: Actually, I was wondering. There's so many different types of paper in here, all these different labels, but aren't they just all the same in the end?

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.