Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Real Life > Converse Kids Roleplay{Revamp} Take 3

New Reply

Started by Piperrox002 , Sep 30th 2019 18:17
Previous123Next

Piperrox002 - Sep 30th 2019 18:17

Storyline

Nine (human) teens attend a school for seriously troubled youths. During their time, they each go through struggles and rehab. As they get to know each other, they learn that each one has a (slightly)similar back story and the better they become, the stronger their bond grows, as well as romance. They soon band together to create a group known as The Converse Kids.
(The nine students end up with a shared science class, and are put in a group that is designated for projects and labs and such. Their science teacher has an odd way of creating groups, but they really only wanted to have three groups per class with how much work they make each project and lab for the students, so the nine students end up spending even more time with one another because of their teacher’s odd way of doing things.)

Edited Nov 8th 2019 13:16

Heart this
1 like

Piperrox002 - Sep 30th 2019 18:22

The school: Crosswinds school for seriously troubled teens (private boarding school)

When the kids arrive for their first day at the school, they seem to think that it’s just a normal school, just one that works out their issues that they have. They go through their classes find their way around the school, but don’t know the big secret about Crosswinds until they go home that night. Their parents are then to reveal that Crosswinds isn’t just a regular school, but a boarding school that they stay at for the whole year in dorms and everything. Not many of the students are too keen on the idea, but who really thought that a regular school that’s simply attended Monday through Friday could really be any form of help for students with addictions or problems such as most of the ones that are brought to Crosswinds in the first place? They have visiting hours, can gain off campus privileges, and much more. The school’s dorms are shared, having two students per dorm with a few exceptions to that really. The bathrooms in the dorms are co-ed simply because the dorm building is one on its own and the school didn’t think much about those at first because they didn’t think they would end up in as demand as they ended up being. The school itself also offers many different sports programs and extracurricular activities, knowing that those are all things that can aid people in recovery.

Edited Sep 30th 2019 18:22

Heart this
1 like

Piperrox002 - Sep 30th 2019 18:23

The rules

1. English speaking is a must, and please be as literate as possible. I get we make mistakes but please try your best.
2. If you are going to be away please communicate with us. Go ahead and let me know or let the group know by making a quick forum post so we have some idea and can put the story line on hold and not all be hanging.
3. Please try to have a para or semi. I get writers block happens but it makes things go better with more details to go off of.
4.This is a school based RP with real life issues so I recommend your characters be between sixteen and eighteen.
5. Absolutely no anime. Real life pictures only please
6. We want long term people so if this is something you want let us know and throw in profile!
7. Most of all have fun!

Heart this
1 like

Piperrox002 - Sep 30th 2019 18:24

Profile Template

Name:
Last time I am a........ (insert gender here)
Role:
Faceclaim:

Heart this
1 like

Piperrox002 - Sep 30th 2019 18:26

Roles

Emo/goth • Self harm - Taken by @Piperrox002
The skater/stoner • Drug dealer -Taken by @Piperrox002
The all star jock • Taken by @222ChrisOwens
The bad boy • Drugs, alcohol, steals - @SeprentKingJones
The nerd • Clean but depressed - Reserved
The rich girl • Drinking problem - Taken by @Creza11
The bitchy prep • Eating disorder - Reserved
Male exotic dancer • Possible other addictions with him - Taken by @Creza11
Best friend to rich girl • Addicted to coffee - @CrimsonMoonlight

Extras: (Can add more roles as teachers and such if any one wants to play them at all)

Female Dorm Advisor - Reserved
Male Dorm Advisor - Reserved

Edited Dec 28th 2019 02:25

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Sep 30th 2019 18:28

Tanner

Name: Tanner "Tay" Kretschmann
Last time I checked I am a .... Male
Role: Emo

Short bio

Tanner is, well, a Emo He prefers to stay hidden in his misery and dark solitude, and refers life to be as bleak and meaningless as his soul. He's pessimistic, and often depressed. He prefers to be in black with chains and piercings. He often writes gloomy poetry about self-harming himself and others.Tanner’s parents fear he’s going to be the next mass serial killer. He was not always the gloomy Emo that he is today he played sports and had the cutest smile but when his father walked out the door it was like talking to a brick wall the need for attention became harder and harder and he turned inwards adding more black and writing and it spiralled from there.

Edited Nov 17th 2019 19:06

Heart this
1 like

Piperrox002 - Nov 17th 2019 18:55

Name: Nikkita Weissenberger
Last time I am a........ Female
Role: Skater/stoner-Drug Dealer
Likes: Getting high,skateboarding, getting into trouble,seeing friends happy

Short bio: Nikkita had it pretty good for most of her life until she turned sixteen which was only a year ago she decided to come out as bisexual to her parents and that didn't go well at all her mom thought she was a disgrace and kicked her out her dad wasn't as harsh but when she brought home a girl it was a bit of a rough patch and her life sort of spiralled she tried to make things work with the other girl but Nikki wanted more and one joint led to another and then Ectasy and more skateboarding was the only other option she could control.

Faceclaim:

Edited Dec 14th 2019 01:41

Heart this
2 likes

Piperrox002 - Nov 17th 2019 18:57

Name: Phoenix Tanowitz
Last time I checked I am a... Male
Role:Jock

Short Bio

Phoenix came from a long line of Hawiians from the time he could walk and talk he has always loved the water and anything that involved being outdoors learning how to surf from his father and learning the ancient ways from his grandfather he became very kind hearted but deals with some Anger issues sometimes with thick skin having faced the death of his mom when he was little and helping with the harvesting of coconuts until recently he found that he had to transfer to the United States last year but he is still adjusting not being on an island and being so athletic he needed to do something in joining the new school so he joined the varsity football team soon becoming the quarterback he also liked to party and loosen up sometimes when he had the chance to do so.

Face Claim: Jason Mamoa

Edited Dec 18th 2019 13:43

Heart this
2 likes

Piperrox002 - Nov 17th 2019 19:15

CK School Pics

www.roleplay.me/album/609784

Heart this
1 like

Piperrox002 - Nov 19th 2019 21:07

Name: Jaxton (Jax)
Last time I am a........ Male
Role: The Bad Boy
Short bio: Jax was a guy who used to be a good kid. Then his mother abandoned him with his drunk of a father who barely took care of him. He eventually got into parties and hanging out with the wrong crowd.
claim: Cole Sprouse

Heart this
1 like

Previous123Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.