Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Survival (The Carrier)

New Reply

Started by Cylie , Jul 19th 2019 14:08

Cylie - Jul 30th 2019 11:12

(hmmmm, I don't think they'll have entirely the seame relation they used to in this one XD)

Heart this
1 like

Knight - Jul 30th 2019 13:18

((Noooooo I'm sorry Clary I didn't mean ittttt

Also, good XD))

Soul sighed as he began rationing out more food. His smile fell and he began to open the food, going through each cell like he had before. "We'll run out of fresh food soon." He rubbed his chin before slightly nodding. "Okay, I guess in the mean time I can run some tests. See if the virus opens their bodies to new diseases and illnesses like food poisoning... Or if it strengthens the body with a sort of zombie white cell.." He mumbled, more to himself.

After the second round of rations had been passed out, he studied the cart full of feedings. "These won't last long enough to get the subjects back into the way they were before. We'll have to get new ones." He grabbed a clipboard and flipped through the pages, opening to an empty one. Soul used the pencil that had originally been on the board and began scribbling in a few notes. After a few aggressive scribbles, he set the board down and approached Clarissa and Lucy. "Hey." He smiled slightly. "Sorry for yelling at you guys. I just got stressed, and I didn't handle it well. I won't yell again, okay?" He looked over at Clarissa. "And I don't mean to be strict, but I'm serious about that guy. He figures out he doesn't need anyone to give him orders, it's done for... Anyone who gets in his way."

Heart this
1 like

Cylie - Jul 30th 2019 13:36

Her only response was to nod. She didn't look up at him or let go of Lucy. She was afraid that if she looked at him he'd get mad again. Sometimes when the white coats get mad they would hurt her. . . She took another deep breath and reached up, tucking a strand of dark hair behind her ear and whispered a quiet apology, promise ng that she would be good and do what he wanted from now on.

"I'm sorry Mr. Soul. I won't talk to the uh. . . cyborg anymore." She said in a submissive, berated tone. Clarissa almost defended herself and said that Lucy could have been killed. She almost said that she had at least done something while he'd fretted over other things. She almost told him he should have been paying more attention if the robot was so dangerous. But she didn't. Clarissa kept her mouth shut, the unspoken words like venom on her tongue. But she remained quiet. At least until she glanced up and saw the male in the cell behind soul was clawing at the glass, breaking it away but by bit. "Mr. Soul. . ." She said fearfully. "We should leave this place. . ."

Edited Jul 30th 2019 13:37

Heart this
0 likes

Knight - Jul 30th 2019 16:12

Soul sighed. "I don't ask much of you, y'know." He was a little surprised when Lucy began yelling. "Well, yeah, I'm sure it did. And I didn't know he was going to hurt you. If I knew he was going to do that, I would've stopped him." He explained and frowned back at her. "What's.." He was about to ask Clarissa, until Ophelia said something. He turned and saw the infected beginning to pick away at the glass. "Grab what you need, we'll stay in the second floor for now. I'll come back up here and move that one.." He held a gloved hand out to Clarissa, hoping she wasn't too upset and would take it.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jul 30th 2019 16:28

Clary hesitated but eventually she took his hand and stood up. Soul was scary when he yelled. But he wasn't yelling right now. She still wanted to be able to trust him at least a bit, so she accepted his help and then turned and held a hand out to Lucy as well, despite knowing the little girl couldn't take it.

Clarissa offered Lucy a warm smile, her brown eyes holding a gentle almost motherly warmth, "Come on darling," she said softly, "let's get Ophellia and go play downstairs okay?" She said and waited for the child, not yet going with soul.

She had never really gotten to be close to other ever since her brother was taken away. . . And when she heard the muffled, begging of the male in the broken cell it made her pause. She didn't know why. But the voice was familiar. He sounded afraid . . . Clarissa let go of soul's hand and moved to be in front of the broken glass wall. She stumbled slightly but managed to walk alright. Putting her hand to the glass where his was she looked back at soul, "Can we help him?" Though it meant little to her since she couldn't read the clipboard on the cell door said that subject 002 was not infected. He was one of few such subjects in the facility. And the last non infected subject alive.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jul 30th 2019 17:14

(everyone just tries to make soul feel bad XD)

Heart this
0 likes

sero - Jul 30th 2019 18:52

Name: EC; GH-05 T-Model (As in shortcut for: Endocorp's Genuine Humanity 05 Testing Model) - commonly referred to as Ghosts or Copycats.

Age: Has no biological age. These models were constructed shortly before the outbreak, and are peak in technological achievments of the company.

Status: Prior to the outbreak, Ghosts were tasked with maintaining, gathering and observing vulnerable data-packets of the company. And they stick to this task still, no matter how low their numbers are.

Appearance: Models wary in sizes and shapes. 05's are approximately 5'9'' feet tall, weighing about 90 to 100 kilograms, due to the lighter, carbon-fiber material used in their framework.

These frames, which were originally constructed as androids, recieved numerous tweaks and upgrades. And despite their unbreakable will to accomplish the task they were given, they operate on advanced artificial intelligence, using similar algorythms as human brain.

These androids can show emotion, mimick facial expressions, and express their feelings. Designed and constructed in relative secrecy of the company, because constructing robots with human appearance, operating on artificial intelligence was forbidden since the dawn of first robots.

They weild no weapon of choice, but their physical strength greatly surpasses the lesser models of the company. These androids however, are not constructed for combat purposes, and thanks to their lightweight build, which provides less protection; they attempt to avoid combat at all costs.

Personality: All constructed Ghost units maintain unique personality frame. Unit 05 is an isolated, exclusionary 'person'. Friendships do not come to her easily. She is rarely seen smiling and often has an emotionless expression. She is apathetic and somnolent, with little desire to put in any effort into meaningless disciplines or activities, and instead claims to focus exclusively on the task at hand.

Backstory: Unlike EC;MK units, 05 has been free-willed from the day of her creation. She has practical dislike for lesser units and cyborgs, mainly because of her self-crowned dominance among the robots.

This is mainly because she's been assigned as an aid to EC;MK-01 during her first day 'alive'.

05 first met EC;MK-01 prior to the invention of interlinked consciousness, when she was tasked with maintenance of the cyborg's new AV-19 SkyHawk
Mark V armor. Together, 05 and EC;MK-01 passed a test that was devised by former Colonel James Ackerson. The test included armed RMNT's, anti-tank mines, automatic turrets in the razor field, and even Akula for an air strike.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOlxtVQVGYU

Edited Jul 30th 2019 18:54

Heart this
0 likes

sero - Jul 30th 2019 18:53

((How nice to see the band back together.))

Heart this
2 likes

Cylie - Jul 30th 2019 18:58

(what's her name? An easier name than the code one she has)

Edited Jul 30th 2019 18:58

Heart this
0 likes

sero - Jul 30th 2019 19:02

((Ghost. 05. Copycat. That's what common folk call these androids. No 'real' name.))

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.