Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Survival (The Carrier)

New Reply

Started by Cylie , Jul 19th 2019 14:08

Cylie - Jul 25th 2019 23:46

Clary hesitantly took his hand and stood up though she wasn't very steady on her feet yet and standing sort of just made her feel a bit sick. She closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths before she said anything else. "U-um I don't think I have any allergies." She said somewhat confident about it. The white coats always talked about her and discussed their findings. So while she didn't know a whole lot she did at least know the results of a lot of the tests that had been run on her and as far as she was aware, she wasn't allergic to anything

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jul 26th 2019 17:33

(that's actually a really interesting idea! I've never explored that aspect before and I'd really like to. Maybe they could sort of resist the personality effects, but they'd still suffer from the physical symptoms of the illness and would, eventually die as their brain function slowly deteriorates. It'd be really cool to see how it plays out so go for it! I'd love to see what happens!)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jul 26th 2019 22:27

(well first off you're an idiot James XD and second you can do whatever you want. And if all else fails, add some extra drama. Maybe an infected finds them or something.)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jul 27th 2019 00:48

(welllllllll. . . .I mean it's in the rules that anybody can join so I guess. . . .)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jul 27th 2019 00:55

Welcome Ophellia and Lucy to a world that welcomes none

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jul 27th 2019 14:40

(welcome Bruno to a world that welcomes none.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jul 27th 2019 14:41

(James I think itd be interesting if they went back to the labs it's be a chance to run into bruno too!)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jul 27th 2019 23:34

"I'm. . .I'm sorry I'm not sure what you're talking about. . ." Clary said softly, still holding soul's hand her grip weak, but tight as she was fairly sure if she let go she was going to fall. "I don't understand what's happening. . " She admitted, "I don't even know where we are." It was clear that all of this was stressing her out and she was a bit overwhelmed.

Heart this
0 likes

akira - Jul 28th 2019 16:22

The Cyborg would slowly pan its scanners back at Soul, glaring emptily. Prolonged clicking coming out from behind the lifeless glare meant 'something' was most definitely going on.

The Cyborg would slowly dart its gaze back ahead, emptily staring as the automated voice spoke up with a quiet hiss of the hydraulics in its framework.

- '' * * Objectives updated; point A - to - B directive recieved. Primary systems re-routed.

Exiting standby mode. * * ''

The Cyborg would emit a noise similar to a deep exhale as it took a brief look around, its movements no longer automated; but more-so resembling the movement of actual sentient being.

First, he'd glance at Soul - then briefly at Clarissa before pivoting in place, turning around on heel, stepping outside from the building through the devastated door-frame.

Without any sign of hesitation, he'd withdraw the high-frequency blade out of its sheath. And it was advanced technology of destruction at its best. Soul would be able to recognize this without a problem. A high-frequency blade was a sword reinforced by a powerful alternating current and resonating at extremely high vibration frequencies. This oscillation weakened the molecular bonds of anything it cuts, thereby increasing its cutting ability. Striking, cutting, and thrusting attacks were performed with the blade, with the sharpened edge and point used for lethal attacks, and the blunt edge used as a clubbing weapon.

It was forbidden in mass-production market, and could only be crafted under strict jurisdiction of government operating this industry.

This weapon was off-limits to any human. Mostly used in mechanized or automated facilities, where 'machines' could operate this technology with unmistakable precision.

The Cyborg wouldn't turn back to the duo. Instead, it would speak loud an clear as it slowly paved the way through the ruined street.

- '' * * Route calculated. Clear to proceed. * * ''

((sorry for the wait. was busy drinking my head off.))

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jul 28th 2019 22:14

She let out a surprised squeak as she was picked up. Clary buried against the fabric of soul's shirt as the sudden movement had made her dizzy and proved to be very disorienting. She eventually relaxed into him and was once again taking soft, steady breaths.

Autumn was coming to an end, winter begging to show itself as the wind blew frigid kisses that brushed against their skin. The sky, a dull dreary grey hid the sun with morning clouds. The trees had already shed their leafs and now stood, looking over the land, branches bare and dry. The ground itself had little greenery left, the grass had turned brown and brittle, bushes, plants dead and flowers no where to be seen.

The laboratory itself had been built in an isolated area in hopes of containing the virus. It would be a long walk to get there. And Clarissa couldn't help but to stare at the land in awe. She'd never before been outside like this.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.