Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Survival (The Carrier)

New Reply

Started by Cylie , Jul 19th 2019 14:08

akira - Aug 1st 2019 02:57

- * * System protocol 1 1 B activated. Executive personnel will be now evaluate system briefing.

Unit EC;MK-01_ _software version 9.1.3.23, stable under hardware acceleration of ECU unit 5 and 6, located within cerebral cortex of the unit. Hardware status: _prompt commands. Active and stable.

Warning; this unit is operating under momentary supervision. Contact your nearest administrator immediately.

Armor frame exoskeleton, model AV-19 Skyhawk Mark V_ _last serviced 486 days ago.

Unit operates a high-frequency handheld cutter. Be advised.

Emergency lock down engaged_ _1 hour, 43 minutes ago.

Directive personnel of the unit; _Dr. Soul J. Woulfe.

Active override protocols; 2.

direct input required for de-automation and further information on this unit. * * "

The cyborg wouldn't move, he'd just stand there, visor dimmed down. As far as Soul was concerned, more protocols could be created.

Heart this
0 likes

Knight - Aug 1st 2019 03:14

"Oh." He turned to look at Kilo, an impressed expression crossing his features. "Okay, so you are more than just a smart tv." He mentally chuckled at that one. "Input emergency protocol 'Seek and Destroy.' Initiate mass biological scan. Eliminate all possible threats in the vicinity." Soul furrowed his brow. "But leave that protocol open to edits, it's incomplete." He sighed and crossed his arms. It would have to do for now, but it was rather vague. In the events of a raid or another infected run-in, it would keep them relatively safe. But if Lucy was caught in the fray or perhaps Soul himself had a weapon drawn, they might too be perceived as possible threats.

Heart this
0 likes

akira - Aug 1st 2019 03:20

- * * Updating register. Standby..

Emergency protocol created. Proceed with caution. Editing allowed. * * "

Standing there without movement, glaring emptily ahead - voice seemingly coming out of the cyborg's entire vicinity would make many people nervous.

But when operating machinery of this caliber, mistakes are out of question.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Aug 1st 2019 14:05

(your reply was fine, and also yea I've been working on writting a novel with this plotline for about 3 or 4 years now. Unfortunately I haven't gotten very far but when I eventually finish it I'll let you guys read it, and yes your characters might be in it if I need another one to add but I don't promise anything. The only characters in it for sure are Clary, soul, kilo and Bruno.)

Edited Aug 1st 2019 14:07

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Aug 1st 2019 14:15

(the infected attack anything that moves whether it's infected or not doesn't even have to be human if it's alive and it's moving they go after it.)

Heart this
0 likes

akira - Aug 1st 2019 15:37

((Continue. Serana wants to jump in.))

Heart this
1 like

sero - Aug 1st 2019 15:39

((i swear to god i'll kill you kilo. stupid robot))

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Aug 1st 2019 17:59

As Lucy came to her Clarissa snapped out of the trance she'd fallen into and moved to be cradling the smaller girl in her arms, keeping her close, "It's alright." She said shakily, "It's okay, we'll get away from the bad one." She said and stepped back. She kept one hand on Lucy's shoulder and gently nudged Ophellia towards the door, taking care not to touch her skin. "We should go." She whispered and left the room. She was slightly unsteady but it was getting better. Not much, but enough for her to walk at least. So she brought Lucy out of the room and down the stairs. Clarissa didn't know her way around the building, in fact she was pretty much clueless about most basic things, but she had at least memorized the way soul had carried her in. She could get the out of the building.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Aug 1st 2019 18:18

(inside)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Aug 2nd 2019 00:27

The last thing Clarissa saw before she turned and left was the other test subject glance their way. She kept a hand on Lucy's shoulder and a hand on the wall as she slowly went down the stairs and to the second floor.

The second floor of the Laboratory was dedicated to performing and executing tests as well as general research and development of the cure. The second floor was in far better condition than the third though it was still a mess. Chairs and desks flipped over, papers and research files scattered across the floors. Blood stains and evidence of fights all over. But there weren't any bodies on this floor. The closest thing to it was a severed hand off in the far corner.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.