Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > Love Is Blind (Reserved 1x1)

New Reply

Started by Piperrox002 , Jul 6th 2019 20:56
Previous123Next

Piperrox002 - Jul 6th 2019 20:56

Taken by @Piperrox002 and @Creza11

She was always seen by him to be the cute little sister, just another one of the { Boy }s almost. He was always careful to include her to the point that he talked about the girls he liked, and how far he got with them. He didn't know it killed her inside. She has a massive crush on him. Eventually, she decides to do something about it, and comes back from the summer holiday all made up and in short skirts, definitely a { Girl }. He can't believe his eyes. Suddenly everything's changed. He can't talk to her about { Girl }s, because she's the { Girl } he wants. She enjoys teasing him with it.

Edited Jul 6th 2019 23:55

Heart this
2 likes

Piperrox002 - Jul 6th 2019 23:48

Name:Emmett Mikelson
Nickname: Emmy

short bio

Emmett grew up in a fairly small but busy community of Angel Falls Washington he was an only child that his parents adored but when they split that was when his personality started to change the adorable "kid next door" soon became " a chip off the old block" and soon turned into a bit of a hot head player relationships were as meaningless as the sex he had. Eventually he moved to the guest house with his pitbull Rocket and was much happier having his own space and freedom to come and go. Emmett could also be seen hanging with his buddies down at the local burger shack on a saturday night or rough housing in the backyard for as long as he could remember Cherish had lived at the end of his street she fit in with the guys so well that he would always have girls over for make outs or beer and pizza. Cherish was the cute next door type more like a little sister vibe to him that anything more than that was super out of the ordinary and just didn't seem to fit into his tough guy image but underneath all that heavy ego he was the biggest teddy bear romantic comedies and horror movies were his favourite because it meant that he had a better shot with his super easy dates.

Faceclaim:Ian Somehalder

Edited Jul 7th 2019 02:10

Heart this
1 like

Piperrox002 - Jul 7th 2019 13:25

Emmett rolled out of bed kind of late after a rough night of drinking and late movies with Joel and Missy but he could vaguely recall something about Cherish's brother mentioning a pool party which he figured he mine as well at least make an appearance getting up he stumbled to the bathroom and turned on the shower letting it run hot for about five minutes or so until it was nice and steamy he hoped that the heat would help after a good while he hops out and gets dressed making sure to put on his black and lime green billabong swim shorts and grabbed his sunglasses before going downstairs to the kitchen pouring himself a big glass of orange juice he sat down with a big bowl of mixed fruit which contained banana,strawberry,kiwi,watermelon and a bunch of berries, checking the time on his phone he realized that if he didn't pop some aspirin and get going he would be super late. Grabbing Rocket he leashed him up and headed down the street towards Cherish's house
"I just hope they are not allergic to him it has been awhile" Arriving at their house he gives a quick knock and waits for a response. Emmett was hoping that nobody would notice his "adventures"

Heart this
1 like

Piperrox002 - Jul 7th 2019 14:20

Emmett heard someone and was happy to see Zayne answer the door the two of them remained the best of friends all through childhood and still to this day. "Hey man good to see you,I wasn't too sure how people would react to Rocket but you know with the whole split it wasn't fair to leave him inside the house" walking inside he smiled at a few people and gave quick waves to the other locals before heading to their backyard where he found even more people huddled around drinking beer and other c*cktails as well as handing over gifts he heard a familiar voice but remained calm until some girl turned around and to his utter surprise it was Cherish in a red dress and makeup pretty much the complete opposite of his little "tomboy" sister but she did seem to have really nice legs and her hair got even longer but he brushed that thought off this was his little sister after all. Making his way over he gave wide eyes but then quickly dialed it back trying not to be his arrogant self. "Whoa you look amazing Cheri how are you?" Emmett grabs a beer from the cooler before letting Rocket wander around, he told himself not to continue drinking but this was a lot to process and it helped take the edge off.

Edited Jul 7th 2019 14:22

Heart this
1 like

Piperrox002 - Jul 7th 2019 15:14

Emmett couldn't help but give his smirk when she laughed even though she completely changed her overall look within the year her infectious giggle and small dimple never left "You're welcome, I am glad that you experienced new things and had a chance to self explore" while she talked Emmett didn't realize that his beer was already half empty why does he always feel the need to make the wrong choice. "As for your question I guess life has been treating me about the same although I did end up getting that adorable pitbull that I kept going on and on about named Rocket he is over in that corner, Racquel and I still see each other every other Saturday, oh Joel and Missy say hi"

Heart this
1 like

Piperrox002 - Jul 7th 2019 15:29

Rocket

Heart this
1 like

Piperrox002 - Jul 7th 2019 16:37

Emmett watched Cherish as she shook her head at what he was saying and did a quick eye roll guess seems like his habits have been getting passed through the airwaves "Oh really now, guess I will have to talk to the fellows and get a few things straight" Emmett grabbed some finger food off the platter giving a sideways glance before continuing the conversation " You know how it is the week gets so intense Saturdays are my only real fun where I kick back with my beer or whiskey as for the girls its nothing more than flings I am not a serious settle down type never have been me and the ladies both get what we need and that is all that matters" He stood a bit longer before looking over at Rocket licking everyone and bouncing around near the pool "Thanks for looking out for me and yeah I am super happy that he fit in so well his sister was super shy but she went to Joels and I will be sure to do that" the boys picked up Cherish and through her in the pool splashing and gigling before he was called in, taking off his shirt to reveal a pretty toned body he throws off his watch, and flip flops before jumping in. After a good while he looked in the direction Cherish eyes were going and noticed Zayne was still standing around like a chicken

Heart this
1 like

Piperrox002 - Jul 7th 2019 17:34

Emmett saw Cherish and Zayne in some sort of argument but figured he should stay out of it as long as possible so he swam back to the other side and waited to see if Zayne would actually come into the pool then there was a loud splat and Zayne was in. Emmett was just about to duck his head under water when he saw Cherish pull off the dress to reveal a sexy black bikini thinking to himself
Holy S*** where did that come from she definately worked on her body over the year she was actually kind of gorgeous" to say that Emmett was even a little jealous of her flirting up with Vics friend was an understatement yeah sure she was cute as a kid but these symptoms were new to him Racquel and the other girls never did this to him if only she knew how much she was driving him mad.

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Jul 7th 2019 18:33

Emmett felt the nudge and had to agree that Zayne was right about how Racquel kept messing with him not just phsyically but that girl was all kinds of psycho and he was not about to make that move at least not right now who knows what she would do. Looking to Zayne he had a very confused face, Emmett never felt anything like this was it love, or just the makeover playing tricks on him?
"I don't know man I came here hungover and told myself I wouldn't drink yet I downed at least two beers and have been staring at your sis for the last half an hour" Emmett had to admit the list of girls and bad habits would make anyone raise an eyebrow or two. "Hey you got any whiskey I feel like this is going to take more to process if anything changes you will be the first to know though.

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Jul 7th 2019 19:37

Emmett was super happy that Zayne still seemed to keep a bottle of Whiskey in the house a lot of nights were spent in the backyards over it "Well glad to hear that you still keep the whiskey on hand" He followed Zayne into the house both of them looking at the blonde getting knocked down and let out a chuckle. Seeing how Cherish was all over Danny he had to keep his inner rage down and continue the hard to get image. Once they were in the kitchen Emmett moved closer making sure there was no one else around he could not risk Cherish coming in and hearing. "Hey bro has your sister ever mentioned anything other than the brief conversations we have had over the phone?" Taking a long gulp of the whiskey which happened to be Tennesee Fire he waited and thought even more about how Cherish and him left on a uneasy note last year.

Heart this
0 likes

Previous123Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.