Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Real Life > *** MBU - Miami Beach University - *****

New Reply

Started by QueenofHearts , Jun 27th 2019 23:53

QueenofHearts - Jul 16th 2019 02:46

* Samantha made an odd look at his first point. " So you don't like any one as a friend in general?" " That's a bit shallow, don't you think?" Tilting her head to the side as he stated what attacked him. " Okay, I'm weirded out now" " Are you sure that guy Ian my sister met and you both didn't smoke a bowl before coming up with this story?" ----- Looking over at the time. " I have to head to my Nutrition class. " " So um you have fun with the dragon or flying griffin....." " Go see a nurse" With that said she'd leave the room and heading down the hallway.

@RayanM

Heart this
1 like

QueenofHearts - Jul 16th 2019 13:06

* Mariana nods in approval. " Well it's simple and you don't have to make a mess of your room to find something different to wear" " I don't know...I'll probably do a hoodie and jean shorts." " Keep that bitch image I feel I got going on" Laughs. Staring out at the beautiful water. "Yep well it was very nice to make a friend." " So I can see at least one noticeable face at this meeting." " But I have to head to my Computer Literacy & HTML Links Class" " Thanks for the nice talk" Giving a light wave and then heading off.

@Jordyn_

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 16th 2019 13:19

* Samantha was already weirded out by Ryan showing his back to her. If he was in that much pain. There was a medical doctor area on sight to visit. The guy continued to appear weird that the attraction that might've been there was quickly diminishing. Eventually making it to her class and sitting down. ----- Immediately listening to the lecture, but none of them were going to be appealing or fun at all since it was just going over the basics of the requirements and etc like the last class she had just attended. Wondering how her sister was doing.

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 16th 2019 13:45

* Bianca seemed annoyed as Ryan didn't seem trustworthy for some reason. What would've happened if she didn't go to visit Sam? Would he have raped her? The man seemed to have an obsession with taking off his shirt. Then again the private school she attended last year had a lot of guys not wanting to wear shirts around the dorms either. Even when she said she could buy them all shirts since the guys seemed cheap. ---- Heading into the building for their next class. " Well I guess I used to watch those runway models on TV with my mom" " I always thought about glamouring for that type of attention in such beautiful material" " That it inspired me to want to feel like that" " Making me have that passion to create and learn."

@CourtneyVSain

Edited Jul 16th 2019 13:46

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 16th 2019 15:16

* Bianca heard the immediate compliment from Tonya. " Ditto" Saying simply the same could be said about her. Upon heading into the auditorium and taking a seat next to Tonya. " Well if there aren't any...we'll definitely suggest" " Fashion is a very necessity to reality" Staring forward as the professor walked in. " I'm still astonished that there aren't many cute guys around this university." She'd blatantly say.

@CourtneyVSain

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 16th 2019 17:32

* Bianca had continued to chatter some while the professor was too busy blabbing away of the importance of critique and patience....and most importantly....creativity is what makes the perfect fashion. ----- " Yeah I hope they're like the late arrivals cause I'd like to have a few more on a list to choose out of" " Not trying to sound slutty, but I indeed like to have choice of the list from time to time" ------ Upon her mention of rooming with her. " That's not actually a bad idea and Ryan keeps acting weirder and weirder every time I see him" " I mean he jokes I get it....but maybe one day he snaps and just like kisses me or something out of the blue"

@CourtneyVSain

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 16th 2019 17:36

* Samantha was beginning to doodle on her paper while thinking about the meet and greet that would be happening in a few hours. She was randomly drawing a tree upon a grassy land with clouds and the sun. It wasn't anything special, but just clear boredom at it's best. Tempted to text her sister, but knowing she was in class. Being curious if they were still going to check out town homes before the meet and greet. It was a really big event and hopefully there were people worth meeting there. Though Ryan was acting weird and then her own roomy owning a little dog and being a hot guy could only mean he was gay. Damn......what crap luck to be dormed with a gay guy. Sighing to herself.

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 17th 2019 01:23

( Welcome to the group. The majority people are sleeping as of now. But we'll be posting tomorrow :) )

Heart this
1 like

QueenofHearts - Jul 17th 2019 11:58

*** Hello everyone, I know we've had a lower turn out lately. Some people have been not following up on dedication which was one of the rules and requirements on joining. Others simply wanting to be negative. Or others going lone wolf style. I admit I run a tight ship here and I strategically have things in an order of events I want them. But I assure you the role play will be cleaned up to have more fun. But I"m going to put things on hold and start freshly recruiting, but don't worry that doesn't mean we're starting over. Simply I'll transition all the new people in. I'm going to recruit higher on males since that seems be an odd issue ***

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 17th 2019 12:11

( NancyJ.....you can also join the high school role play if you want. That seems be more active as of right now )

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.