Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Cartoon > HTTYD RP anyone?

New Reply

Started by Silvermuse , Dec 18th 2018 21:23

Silvermuse - Dec 18th 2018 21:23

Seeking HTTYD Roleplayers, canon or non-canon! I have a discord server I am making/have made (depending on when you see this) and would love for people to join and rp on it! Also just seeking HTTYD RPers in general to roleplay with. All I ask is you look over my rules which are located in my profile.

I will be using my own oc: www.roleplay.me/blog/121115
Romance WILL be involved in some way.

If anyone would like an invite to the server, let me know on here!

The Discord server rp is about what I call the "New World" wherein my oc's homeland is the main area and there are five (or more) dragon breeds I made to go along with it!

Heart this
0 likes

Silvermuse - Dec 19th 2018 18:28

Hello! Are you interested in a normal rp on here or are you looking to join the server when its done? :)

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Feb 3rd 2019 00:05

I am very interested :D

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Apr 1st 2019 05:10

I hope so, though I'm not sure

Heart this
0 likes

Silvermuse - Apr 2nd 2019 01:20

I'm glad this is getting a few interests, but to be honest guys I'm not sure if I'll finish the server. Unfortunately I've had some rather disappointing past experiences with group rps and it has severely crippled my interest and will to finish the server and open it....

Heart this
0 likes

alienface - Aug 8th 2023 02:37

Yo I love group rps although I was hoping you can make a group on here. I can't go on discord

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.