Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Video Game > Fallout: 2290 Roleplay

New Reply

Started by Jacky138 , Nov 13th 2018 10:39
Previous123Next

Okami - Nov 23rd 2018 09:12

((Here’s my grumpy ghoul cinnamon roll!))

Name: Izaak

Faction: N/A

Hometown: N/A

Occupation: Freelancing tech guy, need work done on a turret? Ask him, need a hacker? Once again, ask him.

Skills: I was going to actually provide his SPECIAL stats and his perks but thought against it. Izaak is surprisingly skilled with technology, he doesn’t remember ever learning how to hack or repair stuff but he has the muscle memory. When fully dressed he seems like a helpless child so he can use his foe’s underestimation to his advantage.

Biography: Life prior to what he calls "The Goodfellow Incident" is a haze for Izaak, he doesn't remember anything aside from a woman he believes may have been his mother, an aunt perhaps, and cousins. Faces and voices are blury so he can't even figure out what species they were, if they even were real in the first place and not the result of serious brain damage.

Izaak's real life starts waking up, that's how pretty much everyone's life starts. You open your eyes and you're not a baby anymore, you're sapient. He woke up in a little shack with a huge headache and a pain in his right arm. He had fallen off a cliff and hit his head according to the man who was in the shack with him. The guy appeared human but there was something about his eyes and the way he moved that seemed not of this world. He called himself Goodfellow and explained that he found Izaak crumpled at the base of a cliff bleeding from several wounds all over his body and... Well his hand.

Goodfellow provided Izaak with some medical supplies, a change of clothing, and an incantation that, according to Goodfellow, would help Izaak if used during his darkest hour. Then he walked out the door and was out of site by the time Izaak limped over to follow him. Izaak tried saying the phrase once, after being attacked by feral dogs, but nothing happened.

Now Izaak is on his own, acting as a hired hand for any person that has run into technological trouble, be it by robots or glitches in computers and are willing to pay.

Appearance: Izaak isn't really all that special, he's a ghoul so he looks like a mummified bleached burn victim with bloodshot blue eyes. Izaak’s left hand has been heavily mutated, it resembles a deathclaw’s hand more than anything that belonged to a human. Dark brown and smooth, this hand is larger than Izaak’s right hand and the massive claws at the end of each digit makes it impossible to use it for finer tasks. It’s a good weapon though, he uses it more than the magnum he keeps at his waist (magnum bullets are a pain to find so it’s only for intimidation or emergencies). The most shocking thing about Izaak (aside from his horrible mutant hand) is his hair, he's actually been able to keep it though whatever color his shaggy mane once hand has bleached away to white, it stopped growing as well so if he were to lose it it would stay gone. Because of that Izaak does not like people touching his head. He's a little small compared to average 14 year olds making him seem even younger, perhaps like 10. This makes it really shocking to hear such a deadpan voice come out of him. Izaak's skin his more sensitive to light so he tends to cover his entire body, he can't wear much armor as nothing was designed for a kid his size, he honestly can't wear anything special. There's not a lot out there so he wears a homemade brown hooded cloak that reaches his knees and some assorted comfortable dark clothing under it, his mutated hand is hidden under it, only coming out if he feels comfortable with the people around him or he needs to defend himself.. A red bandanna covers his lower face and goggles cover his eyes.

Quote: “I tried taking chems once, to alleviate my boredom. They just made me feel super paranoid and gave me a headache. Why do people like them so much?”

Heart this
1 like

Jacky138 - Nov 23rd 2018 11:13

(Accepted

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Nov 24th 2018 00:52

(Well, seeing that nobody is joining I guess we’ll have to do this on our own, lol)

Edited Nov 24th 2018 00:53

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Nov 24th 2018 03:46

(Accepted

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Nov 24th 2018 03:48

(So when are we gonna start?)

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Nov 24th 2018 10:20

(Just three guys including me at this point, I think I could wait for one more participant. I’m gonna be a communist ghoul just for fun :p

Name: Ao Fengshan (nickname Albert)
Faction: PLAN (formerly)
Hometown: Chengdu, Sichung China
Skills: Guns, Repair, Speech
Biography: After graduated from Dalian Naval Academy, Ao joined the Chinese Slient Service at the year 2055. He served in the Chinese Navy with distinction for years, seen by his superiors as an outstanding submarine officer and a firm believer of the communistic ideal. At the year 2064, already a Colonel, Ao was assigned to Zao’s boat Yangtze-31 as commissar (Unlike the Soviets, the communist Chinese military constantly had a diarchy system with the commissar and the commander at the same rank in the unit). The two had become fast friends, tho the captain and the commissar sometimes had their disagreements, they seems to have a tacit understanding of each other. The Sino-American War broke out in 2066, Yangtze-31 along with a portion of Chinese submarine force was assigned to patrol US West Coast, perform commerce raiding against American merchant shipping in an effort to cripple the US supply lines from their homeland to Alaska, it proves so successful that later the US was forced to annex Canada to continue fighting the war. When the submarine runs low on supply, they would surface the boat to seize American goods as well. (Which explains the nuka cola on board). The boat had 22 war patrols, sunk over 216,000 tonnes of merchant shipping before 23rd October 2077. After order was given to launch the nuclear missiles on board, the Yangtze-31 did as ordered before she strucked a mine, but the crew managed to stranded the boat in shallow water. As the submarine was disabled, Ao decided that he would abandon the boat and continue the fight against American capitalist on land, while Zao decided that he would await further order in the submarine. The two part ways and never saw each other again. On the surface, Ao was transformed into ghoul as an result of radiation exposure, seeing that the US was destroyed by nuclear fire, Ao took the fight against the remnants of the former US, which are the BoS and the Enclave, he saw the NCR as his enemy as well. He rendezvoused with the Mama Dolce's Chinese renmant in the capital wasteland and stayed with them for a while before he decided to go in his own way. In his time wandering the waste, he learned some basic English and heard that there were another group of Chinese submarine survivors resided in San Francisco known as Shi, he baffled why they would pick such a strange name for their organisation, but he wants to go and meet his countryman nonetheless, the journey across post nuclear apocalypse USA would be long and fraught with difficulty. Rumor had that he was once captured by Super Mutant, but he managed to not only survive, but turns the Super Mutant into communist as well.
Appearance: (pre-war. His uniform is now a lot dirtier and he became a ghoul)

Heart this
0 likes

Okami - Nov 24th 2018 10:50

((A grouchy old man in a child’s body, a sad ex BoS, and a Commie. This’ll be fun. If need be I have another character I can add, a chem addict who, if she lived in our time, would respond to every question of why she did something with “for the Vine”.))

Edited Nov 24th 2018 11:06

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Nov 24th 2018 12:06

(I have this mod that changes all the synth armor into imperial stormtrooper armor. i think this is pretty neat compare to the original. what do you guys think? imperial stormtroopers walk around the wasteland? or shall we just stick to the original?)

Heart this
0 likes

Okami - Nov 24th 2018 13:20

((So would that just be there just happens to be Storm Troopers, or would this coincide with Star Wars itself? I love Star Wars as much as the next person but making these two worlds connect might be opening up a can of worms leading to Jedis, Wookies, and who knows what else existing in post war America. Though a group of raiders having an attack Rancor sounds kind of awesome now that I think about it.))

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Nov 24th 2018 15:10

(I’d say just the armor. Say the Institute had spare time on their hands now that they defeated the BoS and redesign their synth armor somethin like that)

Heart this
0 likes

Previous123Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.