Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Outlaws For Life

New Reply

Started by Luithin_ , Nov 10th 2018 20:55

Luithin_ - Nov 19th 2018 22:29

After awhile of looking around town he mounts his horse again. “Miss Godsmith, Mr Morrill, please ride with me. I’m sure Mr Cavendish will find his way back to camp.” Before riding back to camp he looks at the gang members.
On the way back he keeps an eye out for Lee. “So what do you think?” Dutch says glancing back at them.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Nov 21st 2018 17:55

(Accepted)

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Nov 21st 2018 18:25

Micah was walking around the town when he is told to ride with Dutch, he calls for horse and he comes. He mounts his horse and follows not to far behind Rose and Dutch.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Nov 21st 2018 23:12

(@CaptainLiterally, around what age is Rose? I just now noticed her age wasn’t on her sheet.)

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Nov 23rd 2018 01:25

Davy had stayed at camp to help the others set up. He had set up the weapon wagon and that was it before he went and started irritating another gang member.

After a short ride back Dutch was back at camp. “Good work ladies and gentlemen. I expected that to take longer.” Walking into camp he is approached by one of the gang members that had a very red face. “Dutch, does that Irish man have to stay with us?” “Yes, he does. Why do you ask? What did he do?” The man starts to talk before being cut off.
“I did nothin’. Just keep him company that’s it.” Davy spoke as he watched them. “Mr Smith please get back to work.” Dutch commands the complaining outlaw.
Davy joins Dutch’s side. “So how was the town?” Davy asks. Dutch gives him a quick run down of the town.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Nov 24th 2018 16:36

Micah ignores what Lee just called him and waits a moment to say something "Sure, why not. Lead the way." Micah tell Lee as he slows his horse to follow Lee "Also, you better not try anything or I will scalp you without hesitation."

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Nov 25th 2018 19:15

"Well Dutchie I'ma gonna ride to town real quick. I'll be back in a hour maybe two." Davy says giving Dutch's shoulder a pat before mounting his horse and riding to town. Once there he takes notice of a woman that was offering something to passers. "Good shot eh? So your a hired gun?" Davy asks having heard her say that to a passerby. She may be an issue in the future.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Dec 3rd 2018 18:40

"if you weren't such an a**hole to me mabey just mabey I would have helped, besides it looked like you could handle him." Micah tells Lee as he watches Lee, and then dismounts his horse and heads inside with a revolver, Lee was not to be trusted. Micah serches the now dead guy for anything he could sale.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.