Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Outlaws For Life

New Reply

Started by Luithin_ , Nov 10th 2018 20:55

Luithin_ - Nov 10th 2018 20:55

The year is 1897 and the Wild West is coming to an end. The last few gangs of the United States are being hunted down.

The Nicolas Gang had just attempted to rob a bank in a fast growing town called Colton. But they had failed. They had gotten the money but then they had to drop most of the money and flee. Lee Cavendish(@AcidKing) went on a killing spree raising the prices on their heads. They are now on the run from lawmen and bounty hunters.

@AcidKing can accept characters, and help with the story.

—RULES—
* Don’t Control Other People’s Characters.
* Don’t kill someone’s character without their permission.
* No God Mode.
* Please no OOC fighting
* You can auto hit NPCs but not characters
* This is a western RP not a modern one!

Roles- Gang Member, Rival Gang Member, Bounty Hunter, Lawman, Civilian or other.

~Character Sheet~
Name:
Role:
Bio:
Looks:

{~*The Nicolas Gang*~}
Leader - Dutch Nicolas (@StealHeart) Pg 1
Second Hand Man - TBD
Other Members -
Lee Cavendish (@AcidKing) Pg 1
Micah Morrill (@Spartan203) Pg 1
Sam Williams (NPC)
Rose Godsmith (@CaptainLiterally)
Davy MacGuire (@StealHeart) Pg 3
William Jamie- (@Spartan203)

(~*The Floyd Gang*~)
Leader - Stephen Floyd (@StealHeart) Pg 4
Second Hand Man - Bell Davinson (@Spartan203)

{*~Others*~}
Tobias Crain (Bounty Hunter) (@Ragdoll)
Vito Ike Torres (Serial Killer) (@FireFlames)
“The Butcher Of The West” (Rouge) (@Smurfadoodle_m8)
Mary-Anne Higgens (Vigilante/Mercenary) (@crispankle)
Katelyn "Kat" Loving (Bounty Hunter) (@Snowolf02)
Christian Cooper (Bounty Hunter/Outlaw) (@AcidKing)

Edited Oct 20th 2019 01:33

Heart this
2 likes

Luithin_ - Nov 15th 2018 01:20

--Start--

After a robbery gone wrong, and loosing all their money plus the bounty hunters the gang decided to leave the West and go South East. After a few days of hard ridding they come across a hidden location that would make a great place for a camp. Nearby there was a small town called Coppergorge.
"Set up camp here." Dutch commands the gang which gets to work immediately. "Mr Nofaill, Mr Cavendish ride with me." Dutch says as he began to leave.

Edited Nov 15th 2018 01:24

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Nov 15th 2018 02:23

"It's not a matter of if but when." Dutch responds to Lee. "Where ever we go they will come. They will chase us to the end of the Earth for our bounties." Dutch adds looking over his shoulder to see if Micah was coming.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Nov 15th 2018 09:00

Micah says nothing to Dutch and follows behind Dutch and Lee. He had enjoyed riding acrost the country to see the world but that didn't mean that he really wanted to come South East, he would sure miss the West. Micah assumed that they were going to go to the town called Coppergorge, and check things out.

Edited Dec 15th 2018 17:00

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Nov 15th 2018 22:44

(Accepted. @RagDoll, Sam Williams can be a gang member.))

Once the two where following him he rode to Coppergorge. It took around 10 minutes to get there. "Let's check this place out." Dutch says hitching his horse and dismounting before disappearing into the salon. Leaning on the bar he ordered a whiskey and looked around. As he does so he thinks of where else he could go in the town.
Dutch walked outside and scouted out the town. A stable, bank, sheriff office, jail under the sheriff office, gunsmith, butcher, salon, hairdresser, and a hotel. As he did so he stood on the porch of the salon.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Nov 16th 2018 19:57

Micah's horse seemed to almost fly as he troted behind the other two horses, his hooves hitting the dirt with ease, his long black main flowing in the silent peaceful breeze. They soon reach the town of Coppergorge. Micah hitches is horse and walks around town, this town seemed to be coming up fast to the new age. He examins the bank closely since they would likely Rob it.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Nov 17th 2018 22:52

Giving the town another glance he walks over to Rose. Standing beside her he speaks "I think this town will work just fine for now. Since its small they shouldn't know about us." The sheriff had come out of his office. "Excuse me Rose." Dutch says walking over to the sheriff who stood on his porch. He has a quick friendly chat with him. "New here eh?" "Indeed." "What are you doing here..?" Dutch Collohand, I came here to make some money." Ah. Well Mr.Collohand I hope you find what your looking for." Dutch gives a nod. "So do I... So do I... Well good evening." Dutch then walks away from him and walks down the street.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Nov 19th 2018 22:24

(Indeed)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.