Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > FxF plots - Famous Girl x Fan // Underwater Mo

New Reply

Started by MultiGirl , Aug 7th 2018 13:47

MultiGirl - Aug 7th 2018 13:47

My main character Jenn will be used for these storylines. Check her Character Details on my profile for more information.
www.roleplay.me/blog/104176

#1 - Jenn is the singer in a band called SkyeeStarr, who became virally popular among the internet over the last couple years. Her band is headlining a massive outdoor festival, like a larger scale Vans Warped Tour, and Your Character (Y/C) is in attendance since it's taking place in your hometown.
Y/C is a major fan of Jenn and practically worships her. She is your favorite vocalist and they are your favorite band, you've followed her on social media for ages and watched some interviews of hers - so you know a ton about her.
After their set is done, the band decides to stick around and hang out while the crew tears down the stages and merch tables, and Y/C gets to meet her (this part can go on for as long as you want, to build the story more).
Soon Y/C realizes that she unknowingly lives really close to Jenn, or she lives in the same area etc.
As the story goes on, they begin to grow feelings for each other.

#2 - Aside from being in a band, Jenn is also an up-and-coming model who specializes in underwater imagery. She's an amazing swimmer and can hold her breath for a practically inhuman amount of time.
Y/C meets up with her for an underwater photoshoot as either her friend or model partner for the shoot, but the photographer arrives much later than expected. During the waiting time for them to show up, Y/C and Jenn decide to mess around in the pool - one thing leads to another - and it blossoms into a romance plot of some sort.

If you're interested in either of these plots, comment below and add me so we can start :3

Heart this
6 likes

MultiGirl - Aug 8th 2018 11:49

Sure, message me :3

Heart this
0 likes

MultiGirl - Aug 8th 2018 23:55

*bump* c:

Heart this
0 likes

MultiGirl - Sep 6th 2018 13:46

*bump*

Heart this
1 like

MultiGirl - Sep 7th 2018 11:59

Sure, message me :3

Heart this
0 likes

MultiGirl - Jan 17th 2019 23:07

Bump c:

Heart this
0 likes

MultiGirl - Mar 16th 2019 01:21

Bump :3

Heart this
0 likes

MultiGirl - Jan 9th 2020 22:24

Bump. Haven’t done one of these in a while :3

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.