Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > RPG > An una-VOID-able meeting

New Reply

Started by Spade , Dec 1st 2017 15:27

SchemingWeasel - Dec 6th 2017 23:59

Grell: Don't give me that look! I stay to my task book now! Besides if I reap you then I have to do a load of work! Reaping you is one job, the other is all the paperwork I have to do in consequence of reaping a mortal when their time hasn't come! I don't want my precious scythe being confiscated again!

*He shudders and hugs himself tightly in fear at the thought.*

Grell: Technically you shouldn't even be here. If you get found, they'll kill me twice! Actually, probably kill me for the fiftieth time but same difference. The rules of the GRDA simply state "no outside mortals in the premises"!

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 7th 2017 11:16

*Book gives Grell a deadpan look.

Book:....Then why did you bring me here?

*SB is giving Grell an amused look.

Edited Jan 29th 2018 16:34

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 7th 2017 11:24

Grell: Because I thought you weren't real! If I knew you were real I wouldn't have brought you here and instead panicked about how skeletons are walking the streets of London and /TRYING/ to FLY!

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 7th 2017 11:43

Book: Okay....First, I'm technically a Skeleton Monster. Second, wasn't planning on flying....or falling for that matter.

*SB squeaks in agreement.

Edited Jan 29th 2018 16:35

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 7th 2017 11:50

Grell: Well nice to know because otherwise I would have continued to call you Lizzy the skeleton, in my head. And if you weren't intentionally flying, why were you falling then?!

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 7th 2017 11:56

Book: Who's Liz-Nevermind. Just took a wrong turn. Maybe we should continue this somewhere else?

Edited Jan 29th 2018 16:35

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 7th 2017 12:04

*Grell stands up suddenly, looking incredulous.*

Grell: "Took a wrong turn"?!?! You don't just take a wrong turn and fall from the sky! We were in Cripplegate! Not on top of the freaking tower of London! What is wrong with you!?

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 7th 2017 12:43

Book:(*Frowns, then shrugs)About as much as there is with anyone else, maybe more. Now...London? What year is it?

*SB lets out a small hiss

Edited Jan 29th 2018 16:36

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 7th 2017 12:48

*Grell gives up, ignoring the protective skull.*

Grell: 1887... And I have one more question for you.

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 7th 2017 12:54

Book:(*Stands abruptly)18....1887?!?!

*She slumps back down into her seat, muttering to herself. SB floats above her, worried.

Book:(*Muttering to self)1887...How did I manage this?! This shouldn't be possible! Nononononono...This is bad....I need to leave. Need to go...

Edited Jan 29th 2018 16:37

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.