Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > RPG > An una-VOID-able meeting

New Reply

Started by Spade , Dec 1st 2017 15:27

SchemingWeasel - May 21st 2022 20:35

*B doesn't appear to be satisfied with this response but they don't say anything to try to prompt further reaction. Sheep looks guilty, hanging their head shamefully, but sticks close to Captain as they lead.*

Sheep: It's... true though... I haven't been medicated for a while now and... I'm not sure when I'll snap again. It's inevitable, even if I don't want it to happen.

*Now a safe distance away from B and the others, Sheep sinks down, pulling their knees up to their chest.*

Sheep: I... don't want to hurt anyone again... But I will. I don't know how to control it... As long as I am here, around you all, none of you are safe... I was better off locked away.

*B lowers their voice, despite Sheep being further away now. They look confused and worried by it all.*

B: I can wait to discuss it later and I am sorry for being so brash but... Wingdings, surely you have not forgot what they /did/? Even if you might believe they have changed, even if I am the blind one, I know that I still bear the scars of their treatment. Are you sure you still want them here knowing their actions? Can they be trusted here? Can they be trusted near your kin?

*Grell seems deeply unsettled, for now they avert their gaze to the floor, trying to avoid any interaction, even if they stuck close to Gaster and followed them, perhaps out of seeking protection. Tom looks to be concerned after what they heard, looking up at Gaster. Despite fear being behind their eyes, they try to keep a brave face.*

Tom: Dad...? I don't... I don't understand...

---

*Sage nods.*

Sage: It's... magic, I think it is anyhow... Mine maybe?

*She winces uncomfortably, rubbing at the bandages over her eyes.*

Sage: It's so terribly dark but I think I can make out something... Outlines?

---

*Dream seems hesitant, watching Fresh as if holding back speaking but they close their eyes tightly after a moment and let out a long breath, looking back down again with an almost hopeless expression.*

Dream: I turned back to stone because I... didn't think I was needed anymore. I've made too many mistakes, caused more pain and suffering in the multiverse than there was when I /wasn't/ around. I'm supposed to be a guardian of positivity but I can't even manage that. I even made my own brother upset... I thought that maybe if I left, everyone would be happy again but... now I'm not even sure what to do, Fresh. How do I make everyone happy again? How can I restore balance when everything is so broken?

---

*Bambi gives a certain nod.*

Bambi: Then I will stay. If that's what you'd prefer. It's not as if I have anything else to do.

*She waves her hands quickly, eyes widening and appearing flustered.*

Bambi: Not that this is less important than anything I could come up with. I could have phrased that a lot better.

---

*Otane opens their mouth to reply but at looking at all of the others gathered, they look somewhat dizzy, tail tucking between their legs and hunching over slightly.*

Otane: I... do but... there are very many... so very many...

*Briar looks to Fell, scratching the back of their neck awkwardly.*

Briar: Ah. Otane isn't huge on social gatherings. Never used to turn up to staff-meetings or gatherings. They're not anti-social! It's just...

Otane: ...a lot...

*Briar nods, leaning over to speak more quietly to Fell as Otane watches the group.*

Briar: They grew up isolated in their AU. Never met another SOUL until they were found by Catcher. The only contact they had with another person was through a slot in a counter when it came to trading items they made or hunted for goods. Hence their speech isn't so great either.

*Otane's ear flicks at this, causing them to glance back over with a tilted head, looking embarrassed.*

Otane: Easier to... not speak... Speaking is... hard. A great shame...

Heart this
1 like

Spade - May 24th 2022 17:10

(*Sounds like Sheep could really use a doctor and a therapist... (TwT"'))

Captain:No, It Wouldn't.

*Captain crouches down in front of Sheep, frowning at the idea of Sheep being locked up again.

Captain:Back In The VOID We Have An Infirmary. We Could Find Something For You... With Help, Of Course. If Not There, We'll Search Elsewhere. Abandoned AUs and such. You Can Be Helped, Even If It Doesn't Fell Like It. If Medication Isn't The Answer... There Are Other Ways, Aren't There?

*Captain frowns for a moment.

Captain:.....Is... Is Meditation A Real Thing?

*Captain shakes his head. Ugh... He's not the best at this.

Captain:Look. Being Locked Away Is Probably The Last Thing That'll Help You. Did You Ever Think Of That?

*Gaster grits his teeth, holding back a glare.

Gaster:I have not forgotten, B.

*Gaster glances at Tom and Grell before leaning in close, his voice quiet enough that only B can hear him.

Gaster:I know their actions are unforgivable, but as you may not yet have been told, a majority of those who inhabit the VOID now have also done unspeakable things. They live with that guilt, B, and they try to change for the better. You may not like that he is here now, but no one says you have to interact with him. No one will make you. I don't know if he can be trusted, but know that I will do everything in my power to keep these two safe if he cannot, even at the cost of my life.

*Gaster pulls away from B and straightens himself.

Gaster:Does that answer your question?

*Without waiting for a response, Gaster now turns his attention to Tom. He sighs, knowing this conversation is probably not going to go well.

Gaster:Tom....Grell.... This is B. That other skeleton he was...confronting.... did something bad to him a long time ago. I... won't go into the details for several reasons.

*Gaster runs a hand down his face, momentarily letting go of B's hand and kneeling before Grell and Tom.

Gaster:I know that you may not feel comfortable with what just occurred and with what I've said, but please know that I don't plan on letting anything happen to either of you. That I will do everything in my power to keep you two safe.
---

*Coco stares at Sage, clearly lost. Cross's sockets narrow as he processes what Sage just said. Eventually, he asks,

Cross:.....Can you try focusing on only one outline, Sage?

---

*Fresh hums in thought, staring out into vast white of the Anti-VOID. A few minutes pass before he finally answers.

Fresh:My best answer, broski? You can't make everyone happy. Not completely. That's not to say you can't try, but.... It's not something for just one person to work on. There are three an 'I's in 'positivity, sure, but not in 'peace' or 'balance'. You can't do it alone. It's too much.

*Fresh fishes out an unopened bottle of water from his inventory and offers it to Dream.

Fresh:If the old balance isn't working... If it's broken... Why not change it? Seems like you've only gotten hurt trying to fix it- (*Fresh glances over at Night.*)- and so did your bro, at one point. It's not like there's a rule somewhere saying ya can't change it into something that works. You and your bro. Why not make it into something that's better for everyone?

---

*Potato stares at Bambi for a moment. For some reason, you get a feeling that she's smiling.*

Potato:It's okay. I understand what you meant, no need to worry.

---
*Fell frowns, but nods in understanding.

Fell:Uh-huh... Got it.

*Fell looks at Otane and offers a grin.

Fell:It's fine, pup. We can wait right here if it's more comfortable.

*Fell looks between Briar and Otane for a moment, scratching at the back of his neck.

Fell:Uh... I can try answering some questions, if you have any? About the others or...?

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - May 24th 2022 20:08

((*He did have one once, come to think of it. Only issue is that younger him was convinced they were against him though, hence how he sort of freaked out and ran away. Though we do have both of those things now in the group.))

*Sheep gives a half-hearted smile.*

Sheep: Thinking was never my strong suit... I'll try. If we can find something it'll take some weight off of my shoulders. If not, I suppose there are other ways to deal with it as you said. I am sorry for all this burden, son. It isn't right for you to hear all this. If I could prevent it all, I would.

*B gives a solemn nod, even if they cannot see the situation, they lower their head.*

B: I understand... I will try not to question it or you any further but I know I also cannot forgive or trust them myself. If possible, I may ask they keep their distance as I cannot easily tell when they are near, especially when they are choosing not to speak.

*Tom nods, still looking nervous but comforted by this. They wrap their arms around Gaster. Grell appears to be tense still. They look back to Sheep, watching them with caution despite the skeleton not looking in their direction.*

Grell: I wish I still had my scythe...

---

*Sage frowns, lowering her hand and concentrating hard then shakes her head with evident frustration.*

Sage: It's so difficult...

*She huffs, raising her hands again and tugging at the bandages over her eyes. It takes a moment but she manages to pull free of them. Holding the bandages with one hand, she opens her sockets properly now. It seems that most of her has now healed but the eye-lights are in a similar state, like a scattering of stars in the night sky. She pauses for a long while, it's difficult to tell if she's looking around when her eye-lights are shattered like tempered glass.*

Sage: It's... so bright. *She closes her sockets again, wincing.* I cannot see anyone, but I can. It's like a hundred lights in a hundred colours all at the same time.

---

*Dream is quiet for a small while, absorbing this information. He pauses at the offer of water, politely declining the offer.*

Dream: That... could work. I just need to figure out how to do it. Thank you, Fresh, for someone who looks so care-free, you really are good at advice. I think I need to talk to my brother.

*He swallows thickly, hand clutching anxiously at his shirt, over where his SOULs would be.*

Dream: But what about what my alter did? How do I fix me?

---

*Bambi smiles but their head seems to be elsewhere.*

Bambi: It feels like we've got some time before then though, right? You erm... knew me before I woke up, didn't you? Can you tell me more? About who I am, you are, you know... I want to know but it's just hard to think of.

---

Otane: Yes!

*Despite their relative quietness and stoicism, the canine monster looks very excited with this suggestion.*

Otane: I have seen your... case-file but... What is... your world? *They fumble for the words or how to describe what they're attempting to ask.* How is... Your life??

*Briar frowns slightly, trying to figure out what Otane's trying to ask.*

Briar: Do you mean... As in, "what's your story"?

*Otane's tail wags much faster at this.*

Otane: Yes!! Before the VOID arrival! ...Why VOID?? You do not... Like your world?

Heart this
1 like

Spade - May 28th 2022 17:28

(*Oooh...(;0;)*)

*Captain shakes his head, raising a hand lightly flicking Sheep's between the eyes.

Captain:Don't Apologize. Not For Needing Help. Besides... We Are Family, Are We Not? Family Doesn't... They Don't Abandon Each Other When Things Turn Sour.

Gaster:That's perfectly understandable, Sheep.

*Gaster returns his attention to Tom and returns the hug, glancing at Grell when they speak.

Gaster:...I... I could make you something. If... that would help?
---

*Coco has to look away at seeing the state of Sage's eye-lights. Guilt fills Coco's chest like a weight, a cold feeling following.

Cross:....

*Cross frowns at Coco, but turns his attention back to Sage.

Cross:I shouldn't have asked, Sage. Sorry. We'll figure this out, okay? We can fix this.

*Anyone we should check on?

---

*Fresh stores the water back in his inventory, nodding at Dream.

Fresh:Uh... I'm not the guy to talk about that kinda thing. Though... wouldn't you turn back to stone if you got it out? If it's helping you right now... why remove it? You don't know what might happen if you can remove it, if it's even safe to do so.

---

*Unknown to Bambi, Potato grimaces at the question. She knew this would eventually come.*

Potato:To start off.... I need to state that this isn't the first time you've forgotten. I... Whenever you use your power... You lose memories. If you lose too much... It all disappears. I... don't know why this happens.

*Potato doesn't dare to meet Bambi's gaze as she continues.*

Potato:You had already forgotten your name when we first met, so I called you Bambi. As far as I am aware, you are a deity of Balance, though leaning more towards the side of Order than Chaos. We have been....

*Potato pauses, looking for the right word.*

Potato:...companions... for a rather long time.

*The Guide doesn't look away from Mono, but is clearly listening.*

Potato:My full name is Azaraphanaquosonapotatonuszarakatamonius. It's a pain to say, I know, so I go by Potato. I am... a deity of chaos. A personification of the concept, if you will.

*Potato falls silent, her conversation with Paige earlier coming to mind. More memories follow and she grimaces.*

Potato:....I... am prone to acting without thinking of the consequences at times. This... has cost me and others, unfortunately.

*The chaotic deity is silent for a moment, allowing Bambi to digest this information before continuing.*

Potato:The person coming here... her name is Paige. She... is one of your greatest creations.

*Potato chooses not to mention how she interfered with Bambi's creation of Paige for several reasons. The main reason is that the first reaction is more than likely going to be anger and questioning, and this conversation is already making the chaotic deity feel more drained than she already is.*

---
*Fell grimaces for a moment at the question,but nods.

Fell:You want to know about that? Alright, I guess.

*Fell glances at Rose, Ink, and Crystal for a moment, almost to make sure they're actually there. That they're real.

Fell:My world...wasn't a good one. It was already bad before the War and it only got worse when we were sealed Underground. It was kill or be killed down there. The strongest survived while the weak would perish. Free EXP and LV for the strong.

*Memories flash in Fell's mind, so many are filled with dust. It takes him a moment to continue.

Fell:....I had friends there, at least. Almost like a family. The Dog Pack... we would watch out for each other. I can only hope that they all made it out. There was Grillby. We fought together in the war. Brothers in arms. Eventually... I found Rose. She had fallen Underground and was injured. I... took her to my home after... she passed out. I couldn't leave her out there.

*Fell winces after a moment.

Fell:She has a mean left hook, you know that? Knocked me right out.

*Shaking his head, he continues.

Fell:Grillby found out about Rose not too long after. He actually walked in on her tying me up. He... agreed to help hide her. We did our best to keep her hidden, snuck her outside when we could....

*Fell falls silent. His gaze returns to Rose.

Fell:....The rest of this isn't my story to tell alone. You were asking about the VOID, right?

*Fell looks back at Otane and Briar.

Fell:I... didn't actually plan on leaving my world. Didn't know it was possible. One day I was walking through Hotland and the next thing I know... I was falling. I was pulled into the VOID, at least, that's what Gaster says happened. Eventually we found a way out, but... the Monsters had been freed in the time I was in the VOID. Most Gasters... from what I've heard, were forgotten by their AU when they fell. I figured that there wasn't anything left for me there, since there was no chance anyone remembered me. I went back to the VOID.

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - May 28th 2022 20:05

*Sheep blinks at the assault, appearing dazed for a moment, though at Captain's words, they nervously rub the back of their neck, gaze focussed elsewhere and voice low.*

Sheep: That sort of felt like a personal attack. If I had known the two of you were okay, I swear I would have stayed. I just... didn't know.

*Grell looks surprised but hopeful, for possibly the first time, looking up at Gaster with an expression that doesn't immediately read of their distrust or dislike. In fact, there almost seems to be a level of respect in their face too.*

Grell: You... could? *Their hopefulness falters slightly.* It... wouldn't be the same as a reaper's weapon. It wouldn't be able to mortally wound anything of supernatural origin without the proper materials... I suppose at least it'll be somewhat protective though, it would feel safer to know I can fight.

*B appears to be anxious at this exchange.*

B: Is it truly a good idea to arm a human child?

*Grell grits their teeth, pointing an accusing finger at B. Tom, seeing this, quickly jumps into action.*

Grell: Alright, first off you egoistic CLOD. I am NOT either of those things so maybe you should open your damn- mph- MMPH.

*Tom looks extremely apologetic, hand covering Grell's mouth.*

Tom: I'm so, so sorry, sir. They can get antsy, they don't mean it sir, please excuse us, don't hurt them please. It was my fault they spoke out, they won't say anything again, I'm really sorry.

B: Erm... *They look alarmed as much as they seem perplexed, frowning marginally at the outburst.* No no, It's quite alright, do not fret. I suppose I was overstepping my welcome, you are not to blame...?

---

*Sage looks a little crestfallen but nods silently.*

*Book? And or Teddy? Haven't seen them in a little while.

---

*Dream opens his mouth as if to counter but after considering it for a second, they pause and reconsider.*

Dream: I... suppose that's true. However it seems like a bad thing for my brother to find out about it. I don't want them to think I might turn into my alter... *Worry passes through his expression but quickly vanishes under familiar false confidence. They beam to the 90's clad skeleton, beginning to head towards their sibling.* I should talk to them in the meantime, it's no good skull-king around! Thanks again, Fresh!

*Before Fresh can respond, Rose is at their side.*

Rose: Shoot- I needed them to stay here so I could- Oh. Huh they don't have a brace by the looks. Hey, hold out your wrist so I can take yours off, Fresh. Wish there was a faster way of getting everyone's brace off but for some reason everyone seems to be wandering in different directions! We can't go back unless they're off, what if there's something waiting on the other side? *She huffs tiredly.* You get me, Fresh?

---

*Bambi nods, taking all this in slowly. Despite being of great power, Bambi isn't particularly well-renowned for her intelligence or therefor lack of... It takes a few minutes to piece it together in her mind.*

Bambi: So... You don't know my real name? And you don't know what makes me keep forgetting everything... I'm not really sure myself, I think I forgot the reason why...

*She draws on her palm absent-mindedly.*

Bambi: And you're my friend and Paige is... my best creation? And they're a person? I created a person? I think I know how to do that... But with who then?

---

*Briar looks interested in this but attempts to observe their surroundings, feeling a sense of guilt for listening in on the story. Otane on the other hand wears a dead-serious expression, focussed on Fell like a television. They lift their hands, quietly whispering back the details to themselves, revising Fell's words in murmurs. After a beat, they look back up at Fell again, head tilted.*

Otane: Crystal... didn't know you but missed you... She, in her true form... looks alike to you... Your world did not remember... Nor did Rose... But her SOUL did... She is... a strong child... Like... father.

*Briar nods in agreement, though clearly their experiences are more limited over Otane's own.*

Briar: Otane often worked in the daycare while off-duty. They were a storyteller. I didn't ever meet Crystal myself, except in passing, but they did seem strong.

Otane: Very strong... grip... Pulled my ears and tail as... "prank"?... Very painful, did me a... heccin concern...

Heart this
1 like

Spade - May 29th 2022 17:50

*Captain freezes for a moment before he facepalms.*

Captain:I.... I Didn't Mean It Like That. It Was Supposed To Sound Motivating. Ugh...

*Pinching the space betweenhis sockets, Captain mutters,

Captain:This Is Why The Queen Never Let Me Do Speeches.

*Gaster watches the interaction between Grell, Tom, and B in silence. B is probably going to question what Grell means later....
---

(*Saaaaaage (;0;))

*How is Hood? What's he doing right now?

*Hm.... Teddy and Book?

*Teddy is just chilling at the moment, sitting in place. He... doesn't seem to bothered by the situation at the moment. It helps that Catcher has also left, after all, "Out of sight, out of mind."

*Book....  She's staring at the burning remains of the building they were just in. Her eye-lights have dimmed considerably, growing hazy around the edges. Otherwise... she seems fine.

---

*Fresh blinks at Rose and glances at Dream's retreating figure with a frown. He looks back at Rose and nods, holding up his vessel's wrist.

Fresh:Totes, brush. It's like herdin' cats, amirite?

*Night, meanwhile, is spiraling. His brother, who is in some unknown location, has become stone. Dream is stone and it might take centuries for him to turn back from being stone. He can't access any magic, so he's stuck in this place with a bunch of strangers that Nightmare only knows, and can't leave to try and find Dream. Dream, his brother who he's just gotten back, IS A STATUE BECAUSE WHY NOT!? ARE THEIR LIVES JUST SOME COSMIC JOKE FOR THE UNIVERSE TO KEEP LAUGHING AT?!?! IS THE BALANCE EVEN SOMETHING TO CARE ABOUT AT THIS POINT!?!

*Nightmare, on the other hand, has had no luck in his attempts of reeling in this flood of negativity and is stuck listening to Night's spiraling thoughts. The brace of Night's arm is doing nothing to help. If anything, it seems to be interfering with the link between Night and Nightmare.

---

*A noise, similar to that of a deflating balloon, escapes Potato at that question. She quickly shakes her head, flailing her hands. Her face is crimson behind her mask.*

Potato:N-Not creation like that-! NOT AT ALL LIKE THAT-

*From their seat, the Guide chuckles quietly. It sounds almost like rustling leaves.*

---
*Fell winces at that information, recalling the reactions of the Dog Monsters in his AU when others attempted to do the same. It... didn't end well for the monsters who tried.

Fell:....

*True form...? This is another time that something like that has been mentioned. Fell figures that it's better not to push for further information at the moment. It's probably better for Rose (and Crystal) to explain when they're both ready. Instead, Fell looks back at Otane.

Fell:....You mentioned case-files earlier. Do I even want to know what they said about us?

Edited May 29th 2022 17:51

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - May 29th 2022 20:53

*Sheep can't help but smile slightly at their mumbling, even if he is perturbed and deeply unsettled by the mention of the queen.*

Sheep: It's alright, I think I understand what you mean... maybe we should get back to the others, it feels unsafe to be at a distance. I don't trust Catcher...

*Tom nervously takes their hands away from Grell's mouth, of whom seems infuriated.*

Grell: No. I did mean what I said! They shouldn't be so self-righteous! They're not better than anyone, especially me. What makes them think they can act as if I'm less superior?! I'm probably older than them anyhow! How old are you, clod?!

*Tom looks to be having a silent panic attack at Grell's outburst. B is clearly as irritated as they are surprised now.*

B: Old enough to be a royal advisor and last through a world war. What makes you believe that YOU have any standing over anyone?

*Grell goes quiet but grits their teeth in annoyance. Tom's voice cracks, raising octaves in their terror.*

Tom: Please ignore them, sir! They're hurt, they're not themselves! *They look to Grell who folds their arms and turns away, lowering their voice to a desperate whisper, even if Grell chooses to ignore them.* Please apologise to them- Please apologise- If you do it now they might not give as bad a punishment. Please, I really don't want more scars Grell, please.

---

*Hood is staring out into the anti-VOID with a slightly anxious vibe. This... isn't their world, is it. This feels wrong, like they shouldn't be here...*

*Nix pokes their head out of Teddy's hood after a beat, taking in their surroundings with bleary eyes.*

Nix: Is... too bright here... where is dark place?

---

*Rose gives an exasperated nod, sighing. She swipes the card over the brace and it, like many others, falls off, clattering to the ground with a shutdown beep.*

Rose: Do you know an easier way to get these all off quicker? They're not quite cats in the way you can shake a bag of treats and they'll gather unfortunately.

*Dream feels anxious to approach at first but they manage to muster up the courage, walking closer to Night.*

Dream: ... brother? I'm... sorry about what I said before. I really am...

---

*Bambi frowns in confusion.*

Bambi: But you didn't answer the question. Who did I create this Paige with? I cannot have done it alone.

---

*Otane opens their mouth to answer but seems overwhelmed at remembering all the information on the files. There's too much for them to comfortably say. Not that the information was particularly personal, it's just a lot of words and rehearsing it to Fell is also a lot. Briar jumps in at their awkwardness.*

Briar: It was more general information than anything. Stuff like magic and stats and strengths and weaknesses. Some history but only in recent times. For you it was only since you and the other gasters sort of disbanded and not in any detail. It's more to let retrieval people know what they're up against to prepare for and for us medics to know how to help if needed. Medical history is very important but limited in one way or another... You can probably guess they use wording to paint you as bad people. All the files are written by Catcher himself so that may be why...

*They pause a moment, looking contemplative.*

Briar: Then again, they didn't paint you All as bad folks. The wording changes slightly in some files. It's almost as if Catcher feels... sympathetically for some? Those being newer members to your group as long as they haven't gone out and purposefully harmed another being either mentally or physically. However other than the details they can find in coding, observation or world knowledge, these files are a bit more limited... Maybe if they knew Tuí was deaf, the retrieval team would have caught her and none of all this would have happened but it wasn't on the file... At the time she was fairly low-profile and unimportant though so the retrieval team sort of got away with her escape...

Heart this
1 like

Spade - May 30th 2022 12:09

*Captain looks up at Sheep and nods. The shorter skeleton stands and offers his hand to Sheep.

*At hearing this, Gaster's eyes widen and he grows pale, a chill wrapping around his very core. He quickly steps between B, Grell, and Tom.

Gaster:I think that's enough for now. B...

*Gaster stares at the blind skeleton, sockets narrowing. He grimaces, knowing that what he's about to say... probably won't sit well with B.

Gaster:I... I feel that I should remind you that you aren't a royal advisor here. There isn't even a monarchy here, so that title has no meaning here. You aren't any more important than anyone else here, we're all equals.

*He pauses for a moment.

Gaster:That being said... The VOID is still dangerous, so it isn't a bad idea for everyone to carry some form of weapon for self defense.
---

*What gave him the first hint? Being surrounded by strangers? The anti-magic cuff on his wrist? Oooor... the vast white emptiness that probably extends forever?

*......is... Fiji doing any better...?

Teddy:.......it's.....where......we.....left.....it....

*Teddy yawns, taking a moments to look around at the others.

Teddy:....we'll.....head...back...soon....

*He pauses.

Teddy:.......somehow....

---

Fresh:Eh... The food thing might work on some of them.

*Fresh hums, leaning down and grabbing the brace.

Fresh:If we have a way outta here, dudette, why not get them as we leave? Form a line and all that? Like an airport checkpoint.

*Night doesn't respond. It's almost like he doesn't hear Dream...

*Night's aura is practically oozing negativity, and a lot more than normal with Nightmare being there.

---

*Potato doesn't respond, still too flustered by the question to speak. Where is Paige?!?*

---
Fell:....that clears up several things, I guess.

*How is Tuuuuuí?

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - May 30th 2022 21:16

*Looking around to check if anyone is following or watching, Sheep lets out a long, tired sigh and takes their hand, giving a small dad-like smile.*

*Despite B not being able to see it, Grell pokes their tongue out at B, glaring. Tom makes a startled squeak, hiding behind Gaster and distancing themselves from Grell. They hold onto Gaster's leg, trying to make themselves small and unnoticeable.*

B: I'm... *They sigh.* I suppose so...

*Grell rolls their eyes, folding their arms.*

Grell: Those VOID things aren't the only things you should be worried about... ugh... when can I be back to normal again. I've been stuck like this for ages.

---

*He sort of thought it was prison to be fair, that he'd finally gotten caught for doing things that may be considered as unprovoked assault. The white VOID just sort of solidified it all. Unless this is some sort of odd dream...

*Fiji looks deathly tired and even more annoyed at their situation. With his kit back in the infirmary and not even access to any magic, he can't just begin any sort of treatment and this sort of helplessness is making him quickly grow frustrated. After a while, he grits his teeth, heading over to Fell where most of the operations towards escaping seem to be taking place.*

*Nix lets out a tiny squeak in protest, not keen on the idea of waiting. However they knead their little paws into Teddy's shoulder with a small huff.*

Nix: okay...

---

*Rose's eyes widen in realisation.*

Rose: You're right. You're completely right!! Why didn't I think of that?! Ugh! That would make things so much easier, I'm going to get back to the others and try to get the portal opened. Do you think you can raise the word with the rest and get them more in a group?

Dream: ... brother?

*Being uncertain on what to do, they step closer, raising a hand and placing it on Night's shoulder.*

---

*They're wrapping up the chapter, like they said. It's dragging a little longer than they anticipated...

---

Briar: All the files on you guys are back in that building though. That's a lot for Catcher to have to rebuild so congrats I suppose?

*Fiji comes over now, clearly agitated.*

Fiji: You seem like you're figuring out getting back and I don't want to be an inconvenience but with all due respect, can you hurry things up?! All of my equipment is back in the infirmary, I can't even use magic to help! You might not understand but I now have a patient who is in a great deal of pain and I cannot only not help them but I'm also unable to provide any sort of pain relief and the longer we all stand around and chat, the worse their injury will get. All complications fall on my shoulders so can you PLEASE get a move on?!

*At the moment, she's with Alesa. It's easier to stay seated at the moment but Alesa seems okay with this, wrapping her arms carefully around the smaller harpy. Despite Alesa showing no intention of leaving, Tuí holds onto her with their unharmed paw as if letting go would be for forever. They're clearly deeply pained but hold any reactions to it in along with their breath.*

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Jun 12th 2022 20:11

*Captain pulls Sheep to his feet, and starts to lead him back to the others, though he makes sure to keep a good distance away from Gaster and B.

*Ask and you shall receive!....Though not always immediately.

*The sound of fluttering wings fills the air.*
---

*Why not pinch his arm? See if he's dreaming?*

(*Uh-oh. Fiji is angry...)

*Teddy only raises his had and gently scratches Nix's head.*

---

*Fresh only grins at Rose before giving a mock-salute. He disappears in puff of pink smoke and neon glitter, reappearing in the distance in front of Dust. The two seem to have a quick conversation before Fresh teleports over to Horror and Geno, while Dust goes over to grab Outer, June, and Murderer.

*Night flinches violently at the sudden unexpected contact. He pushes himself away from Dream, expression one of terror. His eye-lights focused on an empty spot behind Dream. It's clear that his mind is elsewhere right now, and that he's seeing someone else in Dream's place.

---

(*Must be a really good chapter. XD)

*A snap is heard from somewhere in Potato's cloak, and behind Bambi the jar marked for Grell shudders and shakes, two small wings sprouting from its sides. With a few flaps, the jar goes flying through the one-way portal, heading toward Grell.*

---
*Fresh, having spread the word to Horror and Geno, teleports beside Fiji. He glances at Briar and Otane for a moment before shrugging.

Fresh:Aye, broskis! Might wanna join the others in a line. Rose has a card to remove the braces, so.... We gotta line up and do this airport style before blowing this popsicle stand and taking a portal home!

*With that, Fresh disappears in another puff of pink smoke.

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.