Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > RPG > An una-VOID-able meeting

New Reply

Started by Spade , Dec 1st 2017 15:27

SchemingWeasel - Apr 24th 2022 13:52

*Briar seems a little awkward and nervous at seeing the bitty warble at them. They shuffle, drawing a blank.*

Briar: I'm... sorry? I don't understand.

Papyrus: They said that if those guys have lied about food, they've probably lied about more. They're also asking if you can come with us.

*Scout looks between the others pleadingly, as if trying to ask if they're allowed to adopt a box of kittens he found. Eventually, he catches Sheep's gaze and the older skeleton hums in uncertainty.*

Sheep: Let's... wait a little bit. I'm not even sure if we /can/ get back after that...

---

*Sage jumps at Coco's voice but seems happy to hear them.*

Sage: Coco! I'm... not too sure. I think there's a fire?

---

*Fallow blinks, looking down to Fresh.*

Fallow: Ah- To be honest, I forgot I was holding them. Erm. They're no worry of course but you can take them if you'd like to.

*Aspen looks to Dust.*

Aspen: I'm not sure how comfortable I am telling you but they're not here. Catcher keeps all confiscated weaponry in the grand armoury. It's a pocket dimension... Captain Rose might have access to it if we can get out of the Anti-VOID and these braces off.

*Alesa crumbles back down to the ground again. She pulls up her knees and curls her tail around herself, looking distraught. This is all her fault. if only she hadn't started that fire...*

---

*Bambi watches for a while longer.*

Bambi: So you think it /was/ magic...

*She stands, looking extremely eager to go through but pauses at the edge.*

Bambi: I can see them. They're still watching them, through another one of these one-way portals. I can't tell why...

---

Celaeno: I do not... Have you ever heard of the theory of natural selection?

---

*Otane shakes their head, then nods, then shakes their head. They go still, looking confused and puzzled on how to react.*

Otane: I am... fine... unharmed but... confused... I do not... err... know if... I can follow... If it is safe... to follow... You show care but... I am... enemy to you... yes?

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Apr 24th 2022 17:03

*Fry huffs, though the bitty perks up at the sight of Papyrus being awake. The bitty quickly slides out of the basket, landing with a wet plop! Despite the fall, he doesn't pause, instead moving as fast as he can towards Papyrus.

Fry:(You're awake! You're okay-!)
---

*Coco pushes out of Cross' arm, stumbling slightly but hurrying over to Sage. Cross watches in silence, instead turning his gaze over

Coco:Are you okay? No one hurt you, right?

---

*Fresh shrugs, pulling a foldable camp chair from his inventory. How much stuff does he carry on him...?

Fresh:This work?

*He pauses for a moment at the sight of Alesa.

Fresh:....

*Walking up behind the tiefling, Fresh pulls out a furby plush, offering it to her.

Fresh:....

*Dust huffs, running a hand down his face.

Dust:Great....

*Dust pauses for a moment before looking back at Aspen.

Dust:....You're taking this well.

---

Potato:Probably to watch them die, see how they escape, or send something to attack them while they have no weapons or magic.

*Stretching for a moment, Potato checks her magic levels before offering,-*

Potato:Should I block the other portal long enough for you to get them?

---

*Blinker doesn't respond. A text box appears between Celaeno and Blinker.*

[*The mug is slowly being absorbed... Tastes like beans and regret.*]

---
*Fell crosses his arms, tilting his head to the side.

Fell:You helped Tuí and Dream escape, didn't you? You didn't decide to take us here, right? It wasn't your choice?

Edited Apr 24th 2022 22:20

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Apr 24th 2022 19:01

*Papyrus gives a slight grin, kneeling down to pick the bitty up.*

Papyrus: (Yup, that's me. Awake. Don't act too surprised, I was only resting my eye sockets.) *He scratches the back of his neck with his free hand shamefully.* (Sorry about leaving you back there, Fry. I might have been disorientated but I don't think that's any excuse, it was really irresponsible. Now I hate making promises, but I will promise it won't happen again.)

---

*Sage shakes her head, looking bashful.*

Sage: No no! I'm okay! I'm not in any pain at all, they healed me! B-but... I... don't think I'll be able to see again... Are you okay? I haven't heard you at all until now. Are /you/ hurt?

---

*Fallow nods, placing Error down in it.*

*Alesa looks up at Fresh then back away again.*

Alesa: Thanks, Fresh, but I don't think I can take it...

*She sniffs, on the brink of tears, and looks away from them to the horizon but her face lights up in disbelief and relief when she spots someone getting closer.*

Alesa: T... TUÍ!

*She stumbles to her feet, running over and wrapping her hands around the smaller monster, picking them up and spinning them. Tuí braces, a little disorientated and clearly pained but grinning at seeing Alesa again. They laugh but now Alesa can't stop herself from breaking into tears. The tiefling holds Tuí close to her as if letting go would mean letting go forever. She's clearly overjoyed but also clearly regretful.*

Alesa: God- I can't believe I did that- I can't believe I nearly killed you in there- If I hadn't have started that-

Tuí: I'm okay! I'm alive! I was more worried about you!

Alesa: I am never letting you leave my sight again I swear.

Tuí: I-I could um- work... with that...

*Tuí clearly seems flustered now, hiding her mouth behind a wing. Alesa watches her expression for a small while, almost devilishly, before they take note of their wrapped wing.*

Alesa: Oh my god- Was that from when- Why didn't you say?!

Tuí: If I said I had gotten hurt, you wouldn't have gone!

Alesa: Dang right! Tuí how bad is it?!

Tuí: I'm like... barely hanging in there right now. It really kinda hurts and when you spun me I'll admit I was happy to see you and mostly didn't care but also was so close to passing out.

Alesa: We need to get back to the VOID. Catcher just left us all here though with the braces. He won't let us take them off to use magic to leave.

*Tuí rifles through her inventory, pulling out the remaining portal orb of the two she had. She holds it out towards Alesa as Fiji moves closer, his expression serious as he unwraps an area of Tuí's bandages to see the damage. Tuí tries to ignore this in an attempt to also ignore the pain that comes from it..*

Tuí: Ta-dah! I broke one by accident. That's how Otane found me... But this should open a portal to get there!

Fiji: This needs to be treated as soon as possible. My med kit is back in the infirmary so we will need to get there soon.

*Aspen looks to Dust before letting out a long sigh.*

Aspen: Yeah well... I suppose it's not the worse thing that man's done to me. That and I don't think I've fully processed all this yet.

---

Bambi: Uh, maybe... Wait. I think they've found a way back already!

---

*Celaeno watches this silently for a while.*

Celaeno: ... I think you likely deserved this.

---

*At seeing Fell's head tilt, Otane's own seems to instinctively do the same.*

Otane: I did... what they told me to... because they... have my book... They did not... tell me not to... help your escape... or intruders'.

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Apr 25th 2022 19:55

*Fry huffs, sockets narrowing slightly.

Fry:(That was not just resting your sockets and we both know it.)

*Shaking his head, the bitty continues.

Fry:(Don't blame yourself for me being left behind there. I went looking for something to help get us out and then the noise started.)

*Gaster stares at Fry with an unreadable expression while Papyrus and the bitty chat.
---

*Coco doesn't answer. He's gone pale.... at least as pale as a ghost can get. Blind? No.... Nonononono... Why? Why Sage?

Cross:He was asleep until a little while ago.

---

*Fresh watches Tuí and Alesa reunite, his expression strangely neutral and shades dark. He places the plush back into his inventory and instead turns his attention to Dream, occasionally glancing over at Night, who hasn't noticed his brother's return yet.

*Dust shrugs unhelpfully.

Dust:Just give us a warning when you do. It's better....not to be alone when stuff like this hits you.

---

Potato:So they have.

*Potato glances at Bambi from the corner of her vision.*

Potato:What will you do when they return?

---

*The mug, half-way absorbed, suddenly stops. There's a popping sound, similar to a cork being popped from a bottle, as it's spat out, landing on Celaeno's foot. Fortunately, it doesn't shatter.

---
*Fell doesn't answer immediately, brows furrowed in thought.

Fell:.....So Catcher has been blackmailing you. Forcing you to do whatever he wants because he has this book of yours.... You still helped, kid. You went against him on your own terms.

*Fell offers Otane his hand.

Fell:C'mon, kid. Let's get out of here. We can work on getting this book of yours back later. Sound good? If he comes back for you... I knew a Monster like him. It won't end well.

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Apr 26th 2022 20:18

Papyrus: (Still, it won't happen again. I've got my eye socket on you, bud.)

*Eventually, Papyrus looks up and over to Gaster.*

Papyrus: (What? Something on my face?) *He grins lazily but there's a sense of warning to his tone.* (I uh... My Brother isn't as fluent as me in Wingdings, so lets keep this to ourselves, yeah? I just... want to talk to ya later, capiche?)

*Tom watches Papyrus with uncertainty but their gaze lands on Fry and they fill with excitement.*

Tom: It's a tiny dad, dad!! Are they you? They look goopy!

---

*Sage looks a little confused but realisation hits them.*

Sage: Oh that makes sense. I was worried he wasn't here... I walked into three different walls on the way out... We're not in the VOID right now, are we...

*As Sage speaks, Morrigan manages to wander over. The wolf seems unnerved by the surroundings, pushing their face under Sage's hand. At feeling their fur, Sage relaxes, wrapping her arms around the abnormally large canine.*

---

*Dream manages to catch Fresh' eyes in return. The usually sunny guardian seems to hold the neon-clad skeleton's gaze for once in worry and uncertainty. They bite their tongue, slowly and stutteringly shaking their head, mouthing "don't tell anyone. Please." If Dream knows Fresh well enough then they know that the 90s wreck has an ounce of omniscience and may already know about the two SOULs thing...*

*Their gaze is broken when Briar floats over and Dream has to step out of the way, attempting to continue their usual smiling.*

Briar: You were with Otane right?! Are they here? Are they okay too? They have an ID card which can help to take your braces off!

Tuí: They're... Here somewhere. We all managed to get out okay, they should be following, I hope. Maybe I should go back and...

*Despite Tuí's sudden guilty appearance and nagging feeling to walk back and check, Alesa holds onto her tightly.*

Alesa: Absolutely not. You're never leaving my sight again. Neveeeer.

Rose: I think Fell stayed back with them, they should be coming soon enough. it doesn't seem like a grand idea to split up right now. For all we know, the one pulling the strings may still be pulling the strings.

Aspen: Uh... Sure. Will do. *They give a timid grin, unfamiliar to this sort of kindness.*

---

Bambi: Um... Well... As long as you're here, I think I'm going to stay here too. You brought me here to begin with and I think it feels... right to stay here with you. I felt bad for saying what I did before and it felt wrong... I'm not sure why I want to stay here but I know that leaving feels worse...

---

*Celaeno curses, hopping backwards. Taking a deep breath and clearly frustrated, they turn around, heading out of the kitchen door.*

Celaeno: (That's it! I've had enough. I need to figure out where the hell I am and maybe how to get out.)

---

*Despite having no pupils or irises, Otane seems a little starry-eyed at this. They shyly reach out and take Fell's hand, tail wagging so hard it almost moves the rest of them and ears flat back in excitement.*

Otane: My book is... important. I am... very much control by... who holds it. I do not know... what it does. It is... not like my other books... I will help your... soldiers if you help me.

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Apr 28th 2022 18:27

*Gaster nods slowly, not making direct eye contact with Papyrus or Fry. Fry frowns, looking over in the direction Papyrus is. At the sight of Gaster, he starts to hiss, but falls silent when he realizes how much Gaster looks like him.

Fry:(!?!)

*Ah... The start of an existential crisis.

*Gaster looks down at Tom and nods.

Gaster:I... can see that. They aren't me... not exactly. It's like... a reflection in a mirror, though distorted. Though they may view me the same way.

*He pauses for a moment.

Gaster:I suppose you could also look at it like a shadow? Depends on the angle and size of the light source, it's you, but it can look completely different. I can't say I know why they're... goopy. Or that small?

*How is Grell? And B, now that I think of it?
---

*Cross nudges Coco, the motion pulling the ghost out of his spiraling thoughts. Cross nods towards Sage, sending Coco a sharp look as if to say, 'Snap out of it!'

Coco:...uh.... yeah. We... aren't there.

*Coco pauses, looking over at Cross.

Coco:Why are we here?

Cross:Some Dream lookalike. We were arrested.

*Coco deadpans, groaning and running a hand down his face.

Coco:Fun... Great...

---

*Fresh hums quietly to himself, glancing back at Night one more time before making his way over to Dream.

*Dust stares at Aspen for a moment until he turns, heading toward Murderer, Outer, and June.

*Murderer has let go of Outer and is instead sitting on the ground, watching the flames. His head is still pounding, but the pain has reduced since he got away from the noise. His shirt and jacket are heavily stained the the black substance that leaks from his sockets.

---

Potato:......

*The chaotic deity has to keep from flinching and instead nods, mask completely blank.

Potato:If.... If that's what you desire. Someone else may be coming by later. I... need to speak to them about something...

*She pauses, thinking carefully of what to say next.

Potato:You can stay if you want, when they come. Perhaps you could listen and share your own opinion on the matter. You don't have to stay if you feel uncomfortable though. It your decision either way.

*Elsewhere in the multiverse, Paige's phone pings with a new message.

-Paige, when you have the time, I need to speak with you about something important. No chaos included. Bambi is here. I've given her the choice to listen to what's going to be said.

[Sent 10 minutes ago.]

---

*Blinker watches Celaeno for a moment, before curling up on the counter. There are better things to do than follow such a noisy individual... such as sleeping.

---
*Fell starts to lead Otane towards the others. He nods reassuringly to Otane.

Fell:We'll get it back, kid. One way or another. We aren't soldiers though. Not all of us at least. Some such as myself are former soldiers, others never have been.

*Fell is silent for a moment, before continuing.

Fell:You got a name, kid? I go by Fell, if I haven't said it.

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Apr 28th 2022 20:34

*Papyrus lets out a long, tired sigh, shoving their hands further into their hoodie pockets and shrugging.*

Papyrus: There's irony in all of this skullduggery...

*Tom is quiet for a moment before they smile widely and snicker to themselves, it seems that all the skeleton puns Papyrus has been making have finally sunk in. Seeing this, Papyrus seems to light up in amusement but Scout quickly holds their arm out, seeming terribly irritated.*

Scout: Do NOT encourage his terrible humour!

Papyrus: Heh, not finding it very humo-?

Scout: NO. STOP IT.

*As Tom breaks up into laughter at the interaction, trying and failing to stop himself, Grell stares in slight uncertainty. It seems they're not sure about Papyrus. B has been very quiet since Sheep spoke and now the two seem to be staring at each other (or at least Sheep is staring and B is remaining very still and "looking" in the same direction) in tense silence.*

---

*Sage gives a small frown, gently running their hand through Morrigan's fur.*

Sage: But now it's... on fire right? What do we do now?

---

*Dream only seems to grow more nervous at seeing Fresh's approach. He doesn't stop them from coming closer but does side-step further away from the others so their conversation can be in some privacy.*

*It should be mentioned that by now, the alarm has cut out. June just looks deep in thought after it all, unsure on what to say or do.*

June: (So... That was certainly something.)

---

*Bambi is silent for a while, thinking about what to say or do.*

Bambi: Erm... I'm... I can stay if you want. I haven't exactly got anywhere else I need to be. I don't mind either way.

*A reply quickly returns:

-K. Let me finish this chapter. C u soon.

---

*Once back out in the VOID, Celaeno peers around cautiously to see if the anomalies they were originally being pursued by are still around. At seeing they're not, they breathe a sigh of relief, heading out further to explore the doors. Despite their initial disinterest, it appears that they are genuinely rather curious about this new location they have never seen before.*

---

*Otane nods in recognition.*

Otane: You are... with Captain Rose... Revered... but also feared.

*They seem a little bashful now, raising their free paw to their mouth*

Otane: I am... Otane. My magic... tranquilised your team a while ago...

*They tilt their head, pointing to the brace around Fell's wrist and pausing in their steps. They pull out a card and gently touch it to the brace and it falls off, clattering to the ground.*

Otane: Also... Helped invent those... Not needed now. Yes?

Edited Apr 28th 2022 20:42

Heart this
1 like

Spade - May 1st 2022 15:53

*Fry watches the interaction between Tom and Papyrus carefully, tilting his head when Papyrus's expression lights up.

Fry:(.....The small one.... is not a threat?)

*Gaster looks between Sheep and B, uncertain of what to day. He gives B's hand a comforting squeeze before looking back to B.

Gaster:....

*Gaster offers Sheep a weak smile.
---

Cross:We... wait for now, I guess. No one can access their magic, I think. I can't. Coco...?

Coco:.....nothing.

---
*When Fresh is finally by Dream's side, he doesn't look at him, instead watching the burning remains of the building they were just in. Eventually, he speaks, his voice low enough that only Dream may hear.

Fresh:I see you got a power up, broski. How'd that happen? You, uh.... You cool?

*Outer hums, nodding after a moment.

Outer:It.... certainly was. It seems that everyone got out, at least. Hopefully.

---

Potato:It's your choice in the end.

*The Guide turns their featureless face away from Mono and back towards Bambi. They study her for a moment, clearly curious, before turning their attention back to the crobbit in hand.*

[*There's no written reply, except an eye emoji followed by a thumbs up emoji.]

---

*Which door does he go to first? Which room does he enter?

---
*Fell pauses for a moment, looking down at the brace and flexing the hand of the wrist the brace was on. He's silent for a few minutes, before looking at Otane and smiling. Despite the sharp teeth, it's a gentle smile.

Fell:....Thanks, kid.

*He looks back at the brace with a frown for a moment.

Fell:....We shouldn't leave these here. If someone comes back and finds them...

*Fell carefully picks up the brace and offers it to Otane.

Fell:You know how they work, pup. You should keep them with you, just in case. I trust you.

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - May 1st 2022 21:03

*Papyrus is caught off-guard by this, they shake their head to Fry, seeming bewildered.*

Papyrus: Uh... (No? None of us here are, I think. You need to chill with this "everyone's a threat" mentality, Fry. Not everyone is an enemy.)

*Sheep returns Gaster's smile but it's very clear that he is uncomfortable and feels very guilty. B only grows more tense.*

B: Wingdings, I do not feel comfortable here with him. Take me away from here please.

Sheep: B, I'm sorry, I understand if you cannot forgive me for what I did but I'm not going to hurt you again. I wasn't right back then, that wasn't me.

B: How am I supposed to believe that you are not just going to snap again like that? We are all in danger as long as you are here.

Sheep: I understand, all I have is my word. Please understand that I did not mean to do what I did though, B.

B: What do you mean? Are you trying to play it off like it was an accident? That is an awfully well-planned accident.

Sheep: B, please don't do this.

B: Are you trying to convince me that you drugged my friends and tried to carry out a pre-mortem autopsy on me and it was just an accident? That you didn't mean to? Are you kidding me?

Sheep: I swear, I would never do that to you or the others as I am now.

*B seems to be growing more and more stressed with each moment, their breathing becoming slightly erratic. At hearing B's words, Grell and Tom both immediately become distrustful of Sheep, inching much closer to Gaster. Sheep backs away considerably, wanting to distance himself from the others.*

B: Wingdings? Whose side are you on? Please do not tell me this psychopath manipulated you into thinking that they are perfectly sane again. They did this to us all once before, they are perfectly capable of doing it again.

---

*Sage shakes her head slowly. She isn't wearing a brace but she also doesn't have any useful magic.*

Sage: I can feel something but I don't think it will help us.

---

*Dream watches Fresh for a while, letting out a long sigh.*

Dream: I'm... not... It was that alternate version of me again. They turned me back from stone by giving me one of their... I think they wanted to use me as a weapon. They were going to do something to all of you if I didn't comply as "payment". I don't know what's going to happen to me, Fresh. I don't know how to get rid of it. I don't know if I /can/ get rid of it. Please don't tell my brother. They have enough on their plate already and I don't even know how to handle this myself...

---

*Bambi gives a shrug.*

Bambi: Well sort of... Did /you/ want me to stay?

---

*I imagine Fell's room as it seems to be closest. However, he feels uncertain about entering what appears to be a bedroom. He feels almost like he shouldn't be there but there's nobody around and he /is/ curious.*

---

*Otane's tail gives a small wag, they take the brace gently and place it away in their inventory.*

Otane: For... later.

*With this, they continue onwards, back towards the others. Briar seems to almost melt in relief at seeing Otane, very quickly floating over and looking them over for signs of harm.*

Briar: Oh, you're okay! I'm so glad, Otane I was so worried when I didn't see you with everyone else! *They look over to Fell gratefully.* Thank you so much for finding them.

Otane: Where is... everyone?

Briar: They left a little while ago. We're meant to meet them up soon.

Otane: Hm... Why are you not... with them?

Briar: I wanted to make sure you were okay! Plus, Catcher is sort of upset with me...

Otane: We do not... need Catcher.

Briar: ... What? Otane that's- We can't just-

Otane: I will... stay with Fell. They are... trustworthy.

*Briar looks back at Fell again, observing their sharp, almost-hostile appearance and remembering their case file. However, after a moment of consideration, Briar nods confidently just as Rose begins to make their way over.*

Briar: Actually, some of the others here told me that ghost food exists too and that Catcher has been lying about a lot of things... If you're staying then I don't mind also tagging along. But I'm not sure if the others can even return back to their home as is. Do you still have your keycard for the braces?

*Otane nods and as Rose stops nearby to them, he moves his keycard over Rose's brace and it too clatters to the ground inactivated. Rose blinks in surprise, rubbing at her wrist where it was though looking a little faint.*

Rose: That was... huh... I didn't realise how strong that was until now. Thank you.

Briar: That's brilliant! Now we just need to get the braces off of everyone using the keycard and maybe once we've had some time to recharge magic, they can use their magic to open a portal to get home!

Rose: Actually, that was what I was coming over to talk about. *She holds up the portal marble Tuí had.* Turns out, Tuí actually held onto one of the portal orbs. We can get back much sooner than anticipated! Still, we should take the braces off first in case there's something like an anomaly waiting on the other side. *She looks to Otane as they pick up and stash away the brace.* Do you mind if I pass around that keycard? It'll help get them off sooner.

*Otane shakes their head, holding the keycard out to Rose. She takes it with a grateful thank you and rushes off back to the group again.*

Heart this
1 like

Spade - May 21st 2022 16:00

*Gaster pales at being called upon. This is the worst possible time and place for this. Neither Tom or Grell should even be hearing this!*

Gaster:I.... I believe that-

*Captain cuts in before Gaster can respond.*

Captain:Are We Really Going To Do This Here? Right Now? We Just Got Out Of A Multiversal Jail, And You Want To Start A Fight? Never Mind That We Could Have Died If We Weren't Let Out! We're All Still Stranded And Unable To Access Any Magic, But If You Think That Starting A Fight Is The Best Use Of Time Right Now.... Then You Clearly Inhaled Far Too Much Smoke Earlier.

*Captain takes Sheep's hand and starts to lead him away from B and Gaster.*

Captain:A Skeleton Suffering From Smoke Inhalation.... I Never Thought It Was Possible, But Anything Can Happen At This Point Apparently.

*Gaster winces at Captain's bluntness, though he's secretly thankful for the interruption.

Gaster:....This is a conversation for later, as much as you may hate to hear me say, B. I also believe it should be discussed among those directly involved. Perhaps we should make move elsewhere, if nothing else for now...

*Gaster trails off, rather uncomfortable with the whole situation.*
---

*Cross and Coco share a look, both wearing expression with varying degrees of concern.

Cross:...

Coco:Feel something?

*Coco looks around, not seeing anything new in the area they're in, give or take the strangers (like Hyde or Briar.)

---

*Fresh doesn't answer immediately, though a frown has replaced his usual smile.

Fresh:.....There's a lot to unpack there, broski.

*Shaking his head, Fresh continues.

Fresh:So.... I'm just gonna rip the bandage off now. Why did you turn to stone? I'm not gonna tell your bro, though I don't know about Nightmare. That dude is... I dunno, more aware when it comes to this kind of thing? Can't say if he'll spill the beans or not. Either way, dude, you still gotta talk to him.... them??

*A faint aura of emotion, too small to identify, emits from Fresh. It's a strange change from the usual lack of emotion/false positivity.

---

*Potato doesn't answer immediately, but eventually nods. It's impossible to what she's thinking, her mask having gone completely blank.*

Potato:I.... I would appreciate it.

---

*He already entered the kitchen, didn't he? Wouldn't it be nice to change into something clean after however long he's been trapped?

*Just be careful that this doesn't turn into a Goldilocks situation. Lmao.

---
Fell:You want to go over, pup? Might do you some good to meet some of the others.

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.