Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fantasy > Stop what you're doing and take a look at this!

New Reply

Started by CodeAnomaly , Sep 8th 2017 18:31
Previous12345Next

CodeAnomaly - Sep 8th 2017 18:31

This is not an advertisement. Just a really detailed manner of trying to convince you to do something… Ok, so maybe it’s a LITTLE bit of advertisement…

Anyway, Join this group. ((www.roleplay.me/group/ReverenceSoDS)) Why you may ask? Here’s why!

The perks of joining this group. ((Ranked in how current group members have stated))
1. This group is extensive in it’s world-building. There’s lore behind every area, every special item, and every character listed as well.
2. The plot is crafted in a way that roleplayers can find a way to jump in at any moment with a little admin help, and it’s pretty decent at that. Maybe not great, unlike the next point
3. The community is a great one. All roleplayers there have experience, leaving for well-crafted yet not so long responses and are friendly individuals who like to just to roleplay and have fun, so don’t be afraid to strike up a conversation.

Things to note:
1. We have an OOC topic. However, once we reach a certain amount of members, we’ll be opening up a Discord channel to replace it. It’s not mandatory, but if you’d like to get to know the roleplayers more, it’s encouraged to join.
2. If you want to join the group, but either don’t have, or can’t think of, an OC, there’s a small stash of extra OC’s just waiting for someone to use. Just let an admin know beforehand so they can recommend you to the dealer.

Other Links
--((Rules))
www.roleplay.me/group/topic/9835
--((Questions and Answers))
www.roleplay.me/group/topic/9833

[inset witty comment in here] If interested, message in here. Any questions, message in here as well. Anyway, TaTa for now!

Edited Sep 8th 2017 21:43

Heart this
3 likes

CodeAnomaly - Sep 8th 2017 19:08

Thanks! You interested in joining?

Heart this
0 likes

CodeAnomaly - Sep 9th 2017 07:54

Alright! You, Greek, check it out and see if this is your thing. If so, message again!

As for you Herald, I'm just gonna give you a simple test. Most of it's yes or no, so don't freak out.
1. Did you like what you saw?
2. Are you willing to follow the rules?
3. Will you try to be on relatively consistent?
4. ((This ones a bit different)) Could you provide an example of how you respond in RP's? Like your style? Just a simple one. Something short.

Heart this
0 likes

CodeAnomaly - Sep 9th 2017 08:07

Oh, Bobert? Explain if you would.

Edited Sep 9th 2017 08:07

Heart this
0 likes

CodeAnomaly - Sep 9th 2017 08:32

Modern-fantasy world for the most part.

Heart this
0 likes

CodeAnomaly - Sep 9th 2017 09:02

Of course. Just answer this simple questionare.

1. Did you like what you saw?
2. Are you willing to follow the rules?
3. Will you try to be on relatively consistent?
4. ((This ones a bit different)) Could you provide an example of how you respond in RP's? Like your style? Just a simple one. Something short.

Heart this
0 likes

CodeAnomaly - Sep 9th 2017 09:29

Alright. Seems good. Do you have a character in mind already that you'd like to use, or will you make one from scratch?

For three, don't worry, most of the group are students as well. And which timezone specifically, if I may ask.

Heart this
0 likes

CodeAnomaly - Sep 9th 2017 09:29

Alright. Seems good. Do you have a character in mind already that you'd like to use, or will you make one from scratch?

For 3, don't worry, most of the group are students as well. And which timezone specifically, if I may ask.

Heart this
0 likes

CodeAnomaly - Sep 9th 2017 09:53

It's alright Herald. I didn't necessarily look for style, but rather length and how you put in details. Not the details themselves.

Ok Bobert. The character creation sheet should be in the topic labeled student OC's.

Heart this
0 likes

CodeAnomaly - Sep 9th 2017 09:56

Also Herald, which timezone, if I may ask?

Heart this
0 likes

Previous12345Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.