Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fantasy > Myrthfall Academy - School for the Branches

New Reply

Started by beautifulnightmares , May 26th 2017 21:34
Previous123456789...4546Next

beautifulnightmares - Jun 1st 2017 15:35

(Hey @TheEccentric I like your character but it seems kinda OP compared to the other characters so if you could tone down his powers a bit maybe just pick two out of the four)

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 1st 2017 15:38

"She isn't mad anymore but yes, we will be having a rather long conversation." Estelle says with a bit of a smile as she speaks and finished throwing her series of darts at the board and the wall. "It's just... strange. I can't really picture a vampire ending up with a werewolf... seems so... odd. Especially for Remi, she has called them oversized dogs once, which they are." Estelle stood up to collect her darts but instead walked over to Grayson. "I feel like she is in the more question concerning situation. I thought she was going to kill him."

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 1st 2017 15:45

(Of course! Go ahead :) )

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 1st 2017 18:07

"I thought they were sworn enemies as well," Estelle says as she shrugs slightly. "Suppose sometimes there are exceptions." Estelle places her arms around Grayson's neck and goes on her toes giving him a quick kiss. "Although, I want to know what wolf in their right mind decides, 'hey lets have the vampire that has been harassing me bite me and take a bunch of my blood!'" She laughs a bit at her statement in her exaggerated guy voice. "Especially when several packs ban it as far as I am concerned. They even go as far to disown one of their own kind if they willingly offer themselves up and live." She states recalling a text she once read on Luna culture and customs.

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 1st 2017 19:00

"Sounds serious... I doubt Remi's clan does that but I'm not so sure about wolf boy." Estelle says as the begins running her fingers through Grayson's hair. "He has quite the temper so I wouldn't be surprised that he was raised by wolves." She smiles a bit at her own statement before continuing. "I don't think he would come from quite the merciful pack, do you?" She asks curiously her thoughts going back to her friend thinking of the consequences she could face if anything was to make it back to either her clan or Jason's pack. "Do you think some of the wolves or vampires here would take it upon themselves to contact a pack or clan..." She begins worrying a bit as she continues to think.

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 1st 2017 20:48

"Says the one who helped me terrorize the school and scare all of the others in it. I don't think all of us for here intending to leave and bring peace to the world." She said with a smirk before looking a bit worried again. "I just hope she doesn't get herself in too deep and then realizes the consequences after the matter. But I'm also not going to put a damper on her relationship." Estelle said with a small smile before resting her head on Grayson's chest. "You're quite comfortable, I think I mentioned that before too."

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 1st 2017 20:54

(forbidden love is my favorite)

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 1st 2017 21:01

"I'm pretty sure I did mention it before." Estelle says laughing softly before settling and closing her eyes while staying there. "It's nice, to have another Demon around. To have you around in general." She speaks softly in a calm and serene way. Her voice sounds soothing for once and not loud and demanding. "I don't think I said that yet." She mentioned with a soft giggle.

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 1st 2017 22:43

Estelle stayed there almost lulling off to sleep in Grayson's arms for a while before finally coming to her sense and waking up for the most part. "Hmph... well.. its late, and you must be tired. I know because, I am tired." She said with a soft smile before pulling herself back from Grayson and looking up at him. "Now, I think its time that I get some sleep, and you get some sleep. And we can all laugh and talk and so on and so forth tomorrow. Does that sound good?" She spoke with a certain sluggishness to her voice and her eyes were a bit droopy.

Heart this
0 likes

beautifulnightmares - Jun 1st 2017 23:14

Pausing Estelle placed her hand on his arm and stops him. "Can you just- can't you just sit with me for a little bit until I fall asleep. If- if you're not tired. Or if you are... and you don't mind.. you could just hang out here." She says as she begins fumbling with the sleeves of her shirt. Playing with the loose strings at the wrists as she speaks.

Edited Jun 1st 2017 23:14

Heart this
0 likes

Previous123456789...4546Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.