Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Crossover > Crossover RP

New Reply

Started by SomeOrdinaryGuy , Apr 23rd 2017 01:09
Previous123Next

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Apr 23rd 2017 01:09

Just another normal Crossover
Rule's
1.Romance is still allowed
2.N*FW is not allowed (Don't search it up if you don't know what it is)
3.Cursing and Blood and Gore kept at low level (Unless if it's a enemy like a Combine, Alien, slime, zombie I am okay with it)
4.You can have 4 character
5.You cannot be the same character as someone else
6.No God modding, Power RPING and Fourth wall breaking
7.Character's that are really over powered are not allowed, unless if you nerf them
8.OC's are allowed

Name:
Role:(Protagonist, Antagonist and Supporter, can be 2 if changes)
Series:
Powers/Weapons:
Bio:
Race:(Human, Robot and alien)
Personality:
Other:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
(posting mines soon)

Heart this
1 like

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Apr 23rd 2017 16:23

(Sure)

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Apr 24th 2017 19:33

(Accepted, and here's my character)

Name:Ness
Role:Protagonist
Series:Earthbound
Powers/Weapons:a batt and yoyo, as well as PSI (Psychic powers)
Bio:Ness was a ordinary kid living in eagleland in a small town named Onett, until a meteor struck on the mountain near his house, he found a alien telling him about the future and what will giygas do in 10 years in the future
Race:Human to Robot (He turns to a robot to travel to the cave to the past)
Personality:Ness personality is unknown, but I could say he is a strong person, but he also can be mean some times
Other:
Sexuality:Straight I guess
Appearance:Picture

Edited Apr 24th 2017 19:33

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Apr 25th 2017 17:02

(i may add more characters later)

name:dash rendar

role:protagonist

series:starwars

race:human

bio:dash's family was bankrupted by the empire after his family was framed by prince xixor of the black sun syndicate, this left him with a hatred for both groups and to make a living he became a smuggler, he did so much to help the rebellion he saved leia from the black sun faked his death after helping the rebellion destroy the skyhook(my story for why he is here is he decided to hide on wherever planet this rp takes place(most likely earth) with his robot sidekick leebo

powers/weapons:dash drives a correllion freighter named the outrider it has forward facing cannons and twin mounted turrets that he can't use unless he has leebo pilot the outrider while he uses them, but the ship has bad hyper drive and doesn't always work this left him stranded on several plantes with his ship unable to leave the atmosphere(i was thinking it being where dash lives here but if you say he can't use it i could manage), its just the majority of all the fire power he has, he also has a blaster pistol capable of shooting lasers and small seeker missels but the laser must recharge after excessive use and the seeker missiles he only carry 2 of but he has more on his ship

personality: dash is very over confident, and he can get very distrusting, but if you can earn his respect it will pay off greatly in the end, dash is a very smug person but he is very smart, he even faked his death after helping the rebel alliance destroy an imperial stalite to avoid becoming a target for the empire

sexuality:straight

appearance: i have a picture of him on my profile page for public viewing

(i really don't want to waste one of my four characters on leebo but i have to)

name:13360(goes by leebo)

role:sidekick

series:starwars

race:robot

bio:he was a service droid used by the confedercy of indipendant systems but after order 66 he was given a memory wipe and was discarded, untill one day he was found mostly intact by a 19 year old dash rendar, he was refurbished polished and given new parts and now is dash's sidekick working in the outrider most of the time

powers/weapons:leebo can see through walls with a heat scanner and can remotly controll the outrider even when he is half way across a planet from it, he can also translate, leebo is also a good tactition giving dash several tips and advice on the battlefield, he is also capable of communicating with dash as long as he is within a 30,000 mile radius, leebo also has a bryar blaster pistol capable of being charged to deal extra damage

personality:doesn't really have one but he acts like a boy sort of

sexuality:none

appearance:black with the head of a medical droid(has no healing skills)

Edited Apr 26th 2017 13:09

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Apr 26th 2017 05:09

(am i accepted?)

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Apr 26th 2017 06:59

(Yes)

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Apr 26th 2017 18:37

(Accepted)

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Apr 26th 2017 18:40

(As long it does get TOO weird and TOO wild, I am fine with it)

Edited Apr 26th 2017 18:40

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Apr 26th 2017 18:43

(Meh It could start right now, but I am just waiting for one more person)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Apr 27th 2017 02:00

i also added a picture of the dash's ship the outrider and his robot sidekick leebo on my profile image albums

Edited Apr 27th 2017 03:06

Heart this
0 likes

Previous123Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.