Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > minochu3819

I'll be posting Roleplay Plots regularly!!

minochu3819 replied to minochu3819's topic

From the web// “Hey! Wait for me please!”. They stopped dead in their tracks, their breath shallow and wondering why that voice still made them feel this way.

Oct 21st 2021 01:31

From the web// The Wounded: A powerful dark warrior/being is mortally wounded and barely manages to escape. A simple human peasant girl finds and nurses him back to health. Wherever it goes from there, goes!

Oct 21st 2021 01:10

From the web// The Cat: A modern fantasy where a man adopts a cat, or rather, the cat chooses him. The main catch is that said cat can shapeshift into a lovely girl/boy

Oct 21st 2021 01:09

From the web// The Android: Your basic android story. Could use the premise where a wealthy and lonely girl receives the android as her caretaker and gift and follow that story throughout her growth and aging. Or reverse it and say a struggling teen or adult finds himself in possession of one, or maybe an inventor manages to create one that looks, thinks, and acts like a real girl with hard questions.

Oct 21st 2021 01:09

Muse A is a s/x (e) worker, working the dangerous streets of Vegas with some other s/x workers. Muse B happens to take a wrong turn right onto the street Muse A is posted and stops at the stop sign. Immediately, Muse A attempts to propose his/her services. Muse B doesn't want to and he/she knows it, but Muse A is so beautiful when he/she is begging to get out of the cold night that Muse B can't find themselves refusing to help.

Oct 17th 2021 00:10
Previous1234Next