Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > WolfHunter1444

Spy/Secret Agent/Assassin Role-play {On-site | Dis

WolfHunter1444 replied to WolfHunter1444's topic

Hello, I am looking for partners (preferred Males) for a couple concepts I have. All of these may be changed at any time and details are open for discussion.

=========================================
Concept 1: One or both OCs is a spy known for being good at infiltration and recovering information. This spy is sent on a highly dangerous mission and gets caught, forcing their organization to send in another equally gifted spy to get them out. Both escape alive with the information the original spy had, but they aren't able to go on missions anymore because of a security breach that happened while they were gone.

Concept 2: Assassin 1 is a highly trained killer used by various organizations to take out opponents and targets that are too dangerous for normal agents to go after. One day, this assassin is assigned a contract that targets another organization. They go through with it and become a target on this organization's sniper list. The sniper doubles as their organization's own assassin and is sent after Assassin 1.
Perhaps they know each other from previous contracts or previous relationships? Perhaps they turn against their organizations because they don't want to kill each other?

A romantic plot may develop, but I ask that it happens naturally because otherwise it's not really that fun.
Details may be discussed on Roleplay.me or over Discord. Other rules for my role-plays can be found on my blog.

Discord: Niri#0405

Mar 23rd 2020 14:35

Fantasy Spy/Secret Agent/Assassin Role-play {Disco

WolfHunter1444 replied to WolfHunter1444's topic

Hello, I am looking for partners (preferred Males) for a couple concepts I have. All of these may be changed at any time and details are open for discussion.

Concept 1: One or both OCs is a spy known for being good at infiltration and recovering information. This spy is sent on a highly dangerous mission and gets caught, forcing their organization to send in another equally gifted spy to get them out. Both escape alive with the information the original spy had, but they aren't able to go on missions anymore because of a security breach that happened while they were gone.

Concept 2: Assassin 1 is a highly trained killer used by various organizations to take out opponents and targets that are too dangerous for normal agents to go after. One day, this assassin is assigned a contract that targets another organization. They go through with it and become a target on this organization's sniper list. The sniper doubles as their organization's own assassin and is sent after Assassin 1.
Perhaps they know each other from previous contracts or previous relationships? Perhaps they turn against their organizations because they don't want to kill each other?

A romantic plot may develop, but I ask that it happens naturally because otherwise it's not really that fun.
Details may be discussed on Roleplay.me or over Discord. Other rules for my role-plays can be found on my blog.

Discord: Niri#0405

Mar 23rd 2020 14:34
Previous12Next