Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Spartan203

An Offer That Can't Be Refused

Spartan203 replied to Spartan203's topic

"You can start by helping getting the spices ready." Alvero said as he began to boil some water as he told Vito the spices what to get. This kitchen was elegant and large. Alvero turned and made a motion to a cabinet that looks like it would be too tall for Alvero to reach anyways. "In that cabinet up there, Vito." He spoke as he gathered some pasta to prepare.

Jimmy turned to look at ‎Antonio, "there are extra work outfits inside, go get changed and distract the driver when he gets here, I will take him out, Mikey is keeping an eye out to ensure we are not seen." Jimmy said as he lit a cigarette and looked out over the water, before walking off and getting into a spot the driver wouldn't see him.

======

"You shouldn't be so f***ing sure about that there Tommy, you underestimate me!" Paulie spoke as he stands from his chair, he was clearly pissed. "Time to meet your maker ya mother f***er, you should of gotten my f***ing rolls!"
Pailie moved closer to Tommy before pulling the trigger, shooting Tommy in the face, water squirting rapidly from the gun, soaking Tommy.
Pauile shouting "Boom! Boom! Boom!" as he 'shot' Tommy.
He began to laugh hysterically as he raised the gun before putting the gun on the table "Got you, you mother f***er!" Paulie found this very amusing.

Feb 22nd 2021 02:20

Alvero silently studied his surrounding and how much the world had changed since he had came to America.
Alvero's mansion sat atop a hill that had an excellent view, this also helped with security, it sits on about 10 acers of rolling green grass, and beautiful plants and trees. On the border of the property stands a large white concrete fence that is about 15 feet tall, with a fence of bushes on the top.
The mansion had another fence surrounding it, but this one was mostly for style, and was also made of white stone.
The driveway was made of grey bricks, along the drive were tall trees, and a flower garden running on both sides of the driveway.

He watched as his mighty grey gate was opened, there was no getting through this gate without a permission.
Stepping out of the car he looks around himself, this place was breath taking every time, the mansion stood tall and white, with a large gorgeous fountain in front of the mighty building.
Slowly walking up the white stairs to the main entrance he turns and looks at the others..
"Vito, tuo helping me cook, Le rest of tu head to the port and get the trucks, come back here later for dinner." Alvero spoke, assuming that Angelo was staying as well, he was old and the underboss after all.
Opening the large dark door he steps into the mansion, the high domed ceilings, fountains, fireplaces, gold-lead detailing, colonnades, statues, and a fountain only makes it even more beautiful on the inside.
Alvero removes his jacket and suit jacket before walking off to his kitchen where he starts getting the pots, pans, and ingredients ready.

Mikey had sat the car into motion and headed to the port where he parked the car, and watched the others from the car, he would be driving this car back.

Jimmy was the first one to get out of the car, he had a pistol tucked in under his shirt as he walked over and looked out at the ocean, it seems the trucks are late. "Vince, go check in the building, get the boxes ready for when the truck gets here, I will deal with the driver."

Vince nodded as he walked off into a warehouse where all the boxes came in at, there was tons and tons of boxes, so he better hurry and find the ones they were there for.

===========

Paulie grew with anger, he began to turn red, pulling out a pistol he points it at Johnny then to Tommy, he wouldn't dare point it at Frankie. "I don't cares who gets me the rolls but one of you bets or your brains will be on the god dammed floor!" As he spoke he cocked the gun, it was now ready to fire through one of their heads and splat their brains all over the floor.

Feb 9th 2021 19:12

I Saw Red

Santiago stood still as a statue, he looked like one covered in old clothes of a time long gone. "I'm sure it was somthing, but nothing near as glorious as the building back home in France." as he spoke he made his voice sound more French than a French man could. "I am having another, very shocking and haunting show tonight, my dear Vvornth. A surprise will be unveiled for the world too see." Santiago said with a motion of his cold white hand. "Come watch if you dares" Santiago's voice is undesirable, haunting. His voice was of a long unheard accent of old French, that only the immortals have heard. His thick dark hair blew in the cold breeze as he began to back away, before disappearing into the cool night air, just as he had came.
He wandered the streets, making his way to this woman he had met the night prior.

Armand began to move, he moved under the arch of the gates to this old cemetery, one that was now abandoned with no relatives of the dead left living themselves.
His auburn hair blew as he took as step closer to this other vampire, he had gotten information off the strangers grave stone. "Jürgen, I would like to welcome you out of your coffin and into America." Armand spoke with a slight motion of his cautious hand.

Feb 7th 2021 03:33

Apocalyptic

Spartan203 replied to Luithin_'s topic

Frankie turned on his heel before heading for the door, his shoes clicking on the floor as he walked. The door opened with a creek that Frankie did not recall hearing when he entered, but then again he had a gun to his head when he came in.
He calmly waled out the door before suddenly stoping in the parking lot to glance at the clear blue sky above
The the sun felt warm on his now pale face.
He turned and looked back at the restaurant before walking back to the car he had came in, he opened the door and had a seat in the passenger side where he breathed the fresh air and waited for the others.

(Will add Mëyhna's later.)

Feb 6th 2021 23:34

Alvero quietly stood and made his way to the door where Jimmy put his expensive jacked upon the bosses shoulders and holds open the door for him and the others.
He walked back out to where they were unloading stuff where he sees Vito. "Vito, tuo driving mei casa." He said as he walked off the his car and waited for Vito.

Vince bows his head as he makes a motion for Mikey to come, Vince makes his way out to the black Lincoln car they had came in where he had a seat in the back, and prepared his gun incase they had trouble.
Mikey watched Donnie for a minuet "Well, see ya later Donnie, got to go make a delivery with the boys." He spoke as he patted Donnie on the back before headed out to the car where he opens the passenger door for Jimmy and starts the car as they get ready to leave.

Jimmy was the last one out to the car, having a seat on the nice clean leather seats he speaks; "You fellas did a good job cleaning the car up, now lets get to the port" Jimmy said as he looked around the car, and waited to leave.

Paulie watched Tommy for a moment "Why don't ya be a gentleman and get me som more rolls, eh Tommy?" Paulie spoke as he waved around what was left of his last roll at Tommy.

Frankie sat there quietly and watched them, Tommy better get Paulie some rolls before he has a fit or somthin.

Feb 2nd 2021 03:10