Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Jakel456

MxF looking for long term Fantasy/Romance plots!

Jakel456 replied to Jakel456's topic

Hello everyone! I'm currently in search of a partner to brainstorm and play out a long term romance roleplay that includes some measure of fantasy and adventure themes!

Things I very much enjoy:

Romance

Post apocalyptic themes

Period roleplays (anything medieval or victorian is my favorite, I also love anything 20s-50s)

Adventure

Magic

Fairytale beings/creatures

Supernatural beings

Horror

Anything similar to: Skyrim, The Witcher, Bioshock, Bioshock Infinite, Resident Evil

If any of those things interest you and you would like to chat and possibly put a roleplay together go ahead and add me and shoot me a message! :)

(I also have a few Ideas that we can use as starters if need be.)

I am over eighteen and therefore would like my partner to be as well.

Jan 20th 2022 17:45

MxF looking for long term Fantasy/Romance plots!

Hello everyone! I'm currently in search of a partner to brainstorm and play out a long term romance roleplay that includes some measure of fantasy and adventure themes!

Things I very much enjoy:

Romance

Post apocalyptic themes

Period roleplays (anything medieval or victorian is my favorite, I also love anything 20s-50s)

Adventure

Magic

Fairytale beings/creatures

Supernatural beings

Horror

If any of those things interest you and you would like to chat and possibly put a roleplay together go ahead and add me and shoot me a message! :)

(I also have a few Ideas that we can use as starters if need be.)

I am over eighteen and therefore would like my partner to be as well.

Jan 20th 2022 17:45

[M4F] Long term post apocalyptic romance!

Hello everyone! I'm searching for a partner to play out a post apocalyptic romance! I'd like for this to be a long term roleplay with a lot of world building as well as lots of romantic build up and focus. (Of course heavy on action as well.)

If you're interested please shoot me a message so that we can discuss the details!

Before we begin I'd love to chat about our characters as well as what kind of apocalypse we're dealing with. (Aliens, zombies, some type of nuclear warfare....etc...)

I would also really like for us to establish the storyline together. While I do have a few ideas we could use to start (Which I will list below.) I think it would be a bit more fun if we brainstormed one together or maybe added on to one of my ideas. :)

Idea 1: in the aftermath of the apocalypse my character (or yours, roles can be interchangeable really.) Has been traveling across the country in an attempt to get to his family and see if they are still alive. Along the way he happens to run into your character and she decides to tag along.

Idea 2: Your character comes from a long time wealthy family. Upon hearing of the incoming threat to humanity it was decided that they would be cryogenically frozen inside the family mansion to ensure your survival. Flash forward in time to after the apocalypse and my character scours the mansion looking for supplies only to find your character still alive and frozen.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Jan 7th 2022 11:59

[M4F] Star Wars romance!

Hello everyone! I am a huge Star Wars fan and have always wanted to play out some sort of roleplay within the universe. I came up with a scenario idea that I think would be a lot of fun to play out and I'm also more than welcome to hear any ideas you may have!

Scenario: A post ROS romance with Rey. (SPOILERS FOR RISE OF SKYWALKER)

This scenario would take place after the fall of the first order in the ROS and obviously after Ben's death. A few scattered first order supporters still remain scattered across the galaxy, attempting to reignite the flame and continue what Palpatine and Kylo attempted. Rey and her rebels continue to travel and fight them off, taking them down planet by planet and rescuing any of those who have been captive. During this time, my character (a rebel soldier or maybe even a force sensitive person she meets along the way) becomes rather close to her and a romance blossums.

If we decide to go with the route of my character being a force sensitive person my idea was this:

My characters family was captured and killed by the first order, in turn he obviously has a large distain for them and once he accidentally discovers that he is force sensitive he begins to practice and learn, eventually one day stumbling upon a fallen jedi (or siths) lightsaber. (I have not decided who yet) Afterwards he begins to hunt down the remaining members of the first order on his own and once he does word spreads to Rey of what he is doing and she begins to track him down.

So that's the basis of the idea! I'd love to hear any additions you'd like to make to it and so on, as well as any other ideas for scenarios that you may have. So feel free to send me a message or a chat!

Dec 14th 2021 16:07

[M4F] Star Wars romance

Hello everyone! I am a huge Star Wars fan and have always wanted to play out some sort of roleplay within the universe. I came up with a scenario idea that I think would be a lot of fun to play out and I'm also more than welcome to hear any ideas you may have!

Scenario: A post ROS romance with Rey. (SPOILERS FOR RISE OF SKYWALKER)

This scenario would take place after the fall of the first order in the ROS and obviously after Ben's death. A few scattered first order supporters still remain scattered across the galaxy, attempting to reignite the flame and continue what Palpatine and Kylo attempted. Rey and her rebels continue to travel and fight them off, taking them down planet by planet and rescuing any of those who have been captive. During this time, my character (a rebel soldier or maybe even a force sensitive person she meets along the way) becomes rather close to her and a romance blossums.

If we decide to go with the route of my character being a force sensitive person my idea was this:

My characters family was captured and killed by the first order, in turn he obviously has a large distain for them and once he accidentally discovers that he is force sensitive he begins to practice and learn, eventually one day stumbling upon a fallen jedi (or siths) lightsaber. (I have not decided who yet) Afterwards he begins to hunt down the remaining members of the first order on his own and once he does word spreads to Rey of what he is doing and she begins to track him down.

So that's the basis of the idea! I'd love to hear any additions you'd like to make to it and so on, as well as any other ideas for scenarios that you may have. So feel free to send me a message or a chat!

Dec 14th 2021 16:07
Previous1234567Next