Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > George1000

Make somebody interested at transformation into a

George1000 replied to George1000's topic

And how role you want? Witch or boy?

Jul 4th 2021 16:23

Make somebody interested at transformation into a

I wish asked about which is situation with rp players's preferences today. I saw on deviantart a storyes and a discussion about RP with I nammed semi-inanimate transformation. In this story and this plot was talk about a boy meet a witch and she transformed him in apparently inanimate object but he have soul characteristic. For example: The witch transform him into a prom dress but he can see, can hear, and can feel. He can't talk but talk only telepathic with the witch.

This stories and this rp discussion is very old 2012-2015

Today still exist RP players with this preferance about transformations into a half-inanimate objects?

Jun 26th 2021 04:53

Supernanny

My fantasy characters maybe a fairy, an angel girl or a demi-human girl is employed by your character's parents for your character which is a kid. The child rejects the nanny at first and try create troubles but he seen that begin use magical her's powerfull the child become delighted.

Jun 24th 2021 05:23

A medical-Science fiction RP somebody interested?

In a day a UFO crashed in house of garden. This family life in this house adopted a alien teenage girl in this UFO at kids insistence. The parents was doctors by jobs.

With time it prove that the teenage alien girl is an Android with machines part and sintetic biological organs.

Her origin planet is Kaiba.

With time it prove this teenage girl have more medicals problem.

Jun 23rd 2021 16:47

Fantasy RP human x fantasy species

I interested a RP like human x fairy, human x mermaid, human x Angel girl, human x fantasy species in generally where I am feminine fantasy species character and you are human boy. Interesting somebody?

Jun 23rd 2021 12:41
Previous123Next