Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Cylie

survival

Cylie replied to Cylie's topic

Clarissa nodded, she then had another thought, "i-i must go, I left my brothers dagger....I used it to kill an infected," she put her sword back and asked, "which way to get back?" She took a steop in the direction she thought was it, but didn't go any further

Nov 10th 2015 11:31

survival

Clarissa nodded slowly to him and finally spoke up, "w-where are we?" She found that it was easier to talk now and continued, "the other man....the one with the gun? Where did he go?" She asked while barley remembering that she had been talking to him before.

Nov 10th 2015 10:29

shadow hunter rp

Okay well I may not be too involved in this forum so for the most part I leave It too the members....

Nov 10th 2015 09:57

survival

Clarissa opened her eyes only to close them when a blinding light appeared. She winced and slowly reopened her eyes. She pulled her sword and used it to lean on when she stood. Looking around her she saw only the man that had touched her when she got hurt...

Nov 10th 2015 09:54

survival

(And as a note the infected can be treated like zombies....they don't worship or follow orders.….)

Nov 10th 2015 09:51