Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Video Game > Legend of Zelda rp anyone?

New Reply

Started by Silvermuse , Jan 5th 2018 18:59

Silvermuse - Jan 5th 2018 18:59

Anyone up for a Legend of Zelda rp? This is a group and yes shipping/romance is allowed, however I would like an PM rp as well, if you're interested send me a message. Preferably MxF please, of which I will play the female.

Plot: The legend of how darkness saved the world from light. That is how people will tell this tale in the generations to come. Of how villains and heroes had to join forces to save their homes and lives from a being of radiant light that became corrupted and sought to unleash a true and terrible power. A power that would engulf every realm in absolute darkness, destroying and killing everything and everyone. Then she would bathe the realms in her light, erasing all traces of existence and rebuild the realms in her way.

Together these unlikely allies must stop her at all costs, in a realm none of them are familiar with. Except for one, the strange and powerful ‘elven’ woman they can't help but follow around. There's something about her, the darkness obeys her every command yet she would wish no ill will upon them.

Join in on the adventure and see what awaits you around the corner!

Character sheets for OCS: www.roleplay.me/forums/topic.php?topic_id=16434

Character claims: www.roleplay.me/forums/topic/Legend-of-Zelda-RP-Character-Claims.16437

The picture below is the area your characters will start in.

Edited Jan 24th 2018 15:09

Heart this
0 likes

Silvermuse - Feb 5th 2018 16:05

Silver stood at the top of the falls, looking down below, hidden to any and all. Soon the ones she had chosen, or had late the realm choose, would arrive. While its true she was powerful, one hit form her sister's strongest spell would do her in and vice versa. They've been at a stalemate for ages now, but Sunlight has grown bold, attacking my people and attempting to eliminate them one at a time. She is forcing my hand and I cannot do it alone, I will not risk my younger sibling's live in this, for if I fall, there must be someone to take my place.

Let us see if I have chosen correctly, only time will tell.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.