Welcome, I hope we get the chance to rp together!
I haven't got too much to say other than the fact that my list of characters is in my blog. Still a work in progress, I have more oc's that aren't written in the blog yet so please ask!
As for rules, I'm relatively lenient but I should include:
- Please be literate.
- No text talk
- At least 3 sentences of response
- Try to have proper grammar and punctuation, at least enough so that I can understand your posts
- No God-Modding
Word of advice:
- Don't have your character constantly running off, it gets boring when my only response is to chase after them.
- While plot twists are much encouraged, try not to have every dramatic plot twist under the sun. It just makes it less realistic.
- **In improv, the rule of thumb is to say 'yes, and'. This means go with whatever flow the rp is going in, but also add additional information. Too many times I've rped with people who basically reiterate what I say in my post, making it difficult for the story to progress.
- Please help when coming up with a plot. At the very least, give me a genre to work with and I'll do the rest, with your input. Simply saying 'I don't care' or 'whatever is fine' is sort of a red flag for an rp that's not going to go anywhere.
If you've read this far, thank you! Feel free to pm me at any time, whether it be to start an rp, get some writing tips, get some advice on life, or just to talk about your day. I'm here to listen and give any feedback I can, as well as provide detailed rp's.
. . .