ALWAYS READ MY STATUS REPORTS AND MY OC! Im looking for anyone that can rp well,who is open to Fantasy,romance,and adventure! I love doing long term roleplay's with thick plot and amazing events,im always open to requests,and I would love to find someone who I can relate to,I hope its whoever is reading my profile,I know my profile seems 300 years long, but oh well! This is the main info! Fun little inspirational text and funny text down bellow! Also refferences! Thanks again! By the way, im not a number collector, I just dont know how to remove friends....
'Poor Yellow...her impurities absorb all the blue in her light. She's so strong, but so weak when it comes to blue.'-White Diamond
'Ah, and Blue- her impurities soak up all of the warmth in her spectrum. She thinks she needs you, Pink.'- White Diamond
The Undertale Fan Oath~
You say bullets. We say friendliness pellets.
You say get rekt. We say get dunked on.
You listen to BVB or 1D or whatever. We listen to the Undertale OST.
You squeal in a high-pitched voice. We scream very slowly.
You eat cereal for breakfast. We eat Temmie Flakes.
You fangirl over Justin Bieber. We fangirl over Mettaton.
You think we're losers or freaks. We think we're monsters.
You will ignore this. We will put this on our profiles because we are TRUE UNDERTALE TRASH.
See that girl you just called fat? She is starving herself. You know that girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting on make-up hoping people will like her. That boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that old man you made fun of cause of the ugly scars? He fought for our country. See that young boy you just made fun of for always being sick? He has to walk home in the snow cause his family is too poor. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. What if that was you, would you feel the same as them.
Re-Post this if you are against bullying. I bet many of you won't. Your life is probably not as harsh as theirs, plus you're probably a douchebag
How to Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "In."
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
6. Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy."
7. Don't use any punctuation
8. As often as possible skip rather than walk.
9. Ask people what sex they are. Laugh hysterically after they answer.
10. Specify that your drive-through order is "To go."
11. Sing along at the opera.
12. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme
13. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
14. Five days in advance tell your friends you can't attend their party because you have a headache
15. Have your co-workers address you by your wrestling name ‘Rock Hard’
16. When the money comes out the ATM, scream "I won! I won!"
17. When leaving the Zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling "run for your lives, they're loose!!"
18. Tell your family over dinner "due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."
19. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
20. Put vanilla pudding in a mayo jar and eat in public.
21. Get a pet parrot and teach it to say: "Help I've been turned into a parrot!"
23. Get four pigs and label them 1, 2, 3, and 5. Let them loose somewhere and watch security look for number 4.
And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity...
24. Put this on your profile to make people who read bios smile... it's called therapy...
. . .