Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums
Advertisement

Eunbinkpoplover2's online friends


MCRP1
MCRP1 (MCRP)
21 / Male / Single and Looking
United States
Verdant-Blurr
18 / Male / Single
United States
Lengths: Multi Para, Novella, One Liner, Para, Semi
Genre: Action, Drama, Fantasy, Human, Romance, Science Fiction,
TheCrazedDoktor
TheCrazedDoktor (Hans Krausse)
20 / Male / In Love
United States
Characters: The Crazed Doktor, Doktor Spider (spiderverse OC),
Verses: The Witcher, Tf2, scifi, marvel, DC, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, original plots
Playbys: I like fun in bed. And Im bi so if any sub boys wanna hit me up I'm here.
Lengths: Multi Para, Para, Semi
Genre: Comic, Crossover, Medical, Romance, Science Fiction, Supernatural,
Keith_Kogane
18 / Male / In Love
United States
cakelovingNeko
23 / Female / Single
United States
Verses: will not accept anyone below the age of 18 Romance prefer! 85% chance of wanting F x F 15% chance of
Lengths: One Liner, Semi
Genre: Fantasy, Romance,
Jackie
Jackie (Jackie)
26 / Male / Single
United States
pity
pity (Park Jinyoung)
24 / Male / Forever Alone
Korea (South)
Characters: Park Jinyoung
Verses: Kpop, JYP, Got7.
Playbys: Park Jinyoung
Lengths: Multi Para, One Liner, Para, Semi
Genre: Anime, Asian, Band, Casual, Romance, Real Life,
Silver16
Silver16 (Silver)
18 / Female / Single
United Kingdom
Characters: Silver
Lengths: One Liner, Para, Semi
Genre: Any, Action, Anime, Casual, Fantasy, Furry,
IgnatiusBloodstone
21 / Male / Single
United States
Lengths: Multi Para, Novella, Para
Genre: Any, Fantasy, Romance, Supernatural, Open,
JuJuBee
JuJuBee (Chy)
19 / Female / Forever Alone
United States
Characters: In my blog
Lengths: One Liner, Para, Semi
Genre: Action, Fantasy, Furry, Romance,
Pikamew
Pikamew (Casey)
18 / Male / Its Complicated
United States
Characters: Myself, Any Oc's I write in my Blog
Verses: Pokemon (Gen 7), Nintendo, Real life
Lengths: One Liner, Semi
Genre: Any, Comedy, Romance, Video Game,
Hazama
24 / Male / Single
United States
Lengths: Multi Para, One Liner, Para, Semi
Genre: Anime, Drama, Fantasy, Furry, Supernatural,
doodle
doodle (Jiho Woo)
27 / Male / In a Relationship
Korea (South)
Characters: //Woo// you can just move over now, you never came around
Verses: //Jiho// just here to make you happy; basically lives in his studio
Playbys: //Zico// probably your dad ngl, n/sfw, awake and tired 25/8
Lengths: Multi Para, Para
Genre: Any, Asian, Band, Celebrity, Humor, Romance,
Sky__
Sky__ (Julia a damn name)
15 / Female / Single
Netherlands
Characters: Mielas
Genre: Anime, Comic, Humor, Romance, Supernatural,
MOVE
MOVE (Lee Taemin)
25 / Male / In a Relationship
Korea (South)
Characters: ( LEE ) taemin // tae // maknae // taem // dancing machine
Verses: ( TAE ) k-pop // idol // au // (n)sfw // friendly af
Playbys: ( MIN ) no anime, furries, wwe // literate
Lengths: Multi Para, Para
Genre: Any, Asian, Band, Celebrity,