Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Open > rules.

New Reply

Started by execution , Apr 3rd 2024 13:17

execution - Apr 3rd 2024 13:17

rules are simple.

no one liners, lets keep the creative flow;
i am a literate roleplayer and use third person writing style. my reply preference is two to five paragraphs, but responses can vary depending on what is happening in scene. i will try to match your length, and do ask that you do the same. though, I don't want that to be a heavy burden, do have fun !!

respect my boundaries, ill respect yours;
please do not send hateful messages of any sort. it is fine to disagree, but please don’t harass me for any reason.

let me know about triggers if you have any;
I don't want backlash for something I didn't know :)

be patient;
i’m an anxious person and may take a while to answer. i will respond as soon as possible. it may take a while for me to type out my response or to think about the response before I start writing. please do not contact me every fifteen minutes asking if I’ve seen your response yet, or if I’m writing my reply. if I haven’t responded in 12/24 hours, though, feel free to give me a poke.

will roleplay n*fw, if I'm up to it;
I am okay with writing sm*t or sex scenes, though it has been ruined for me in some cases. Usually I tend to only write scenes if we've been partners for a while.
no sh*t, piss, don't do any of that nasty sh*t.

pairings;
I enjoy both wlw and wlm
I can role-play as a male, but not entirely good at it. practice makes perfect!

verses: oc-verse, death note, chainsaw man, attak on titan, mha, darwin's game, haikyuu, arcane, etc.

if you have any concerns or questions feel free to ask !!
much appreciated !! - millie

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.